Sabrina P.O.V Chapter 2

I stopped running when I came across a grave yard. I felt drawn to it, as if I was supposed to go near it. I slowly opened the gate to the grave yard and walked in. The metal fence had flowers growing on the bottom of it. I picked of some flowers and places them together so they would be a bouquet. The sun was shining upon a spot in the woods. It had this peaceful and quiet notion about it. I really needed peaceful and quiet in my life. I walked by some of the gravestones leaving flowers on one of them until I was left with only one. I walked up directly underneath the sunlight and as I spun around my eye caught a tree house a little bit further down. As I came upon the tree house I had this feeling that I should go up, and to my surprise nothing was there, which is a good thing I suppose. When I looked up I saw the sun start to set and figured I should head back to aunt Felicia's place. I placed my food in one of the tree slots and started making my way down when I got a call. Ever since k had auditioned for a tv show a couple weeks ago I've been keeping an eye on my phone. I hurried as fast as I could to get down but I slipped and fell on my butt which in turn accepted the phone call I was was getting. I heard some words but not any full sentences. I quickly yanked my phone out of my pocket and stuck it up to my ears.

"Hello? Miss carpenter..are you there?" The woman on the other line spoke.

"Yes. Yes. I'm here. I apologize for the wait." I said hoping she wouldn't ask why it took so long to respond.

"My name is Anne Lancaster. I work with the producers of Girl meets world as one of the casting directors. My colleagues and I would like to inform you that you have been chosen for the role of Maya. Congratulations. We would like to see you tomorrow morning, at studio twenty four on lot six at seven a.m. Bring any form of identification that you have. We look forward to meeting you." The woman said in a very stern voice.

When she hung up I stood up and tried jumping with excitement but I think I twisted my ankle when I fell. I decided I needed to get home and limping was the way to do so. I want starting to go right when I thought, well maybe I came in left. I actually forgot. I decided to go right when I came across a few houses and realized I went the wrong way.

"Shit."  I yelled to what I thought was the empty woods but when a girl responded I knew I wasn't alone.

"Same." She said.

"I'm sorry. I'm just lost." I said being the most honest I've been in weeks.

"I can tell. You came from the grave yard right?" She asked me trying to help me I assume.

"Yea. I just moved here and I was trying to get away from..well away from." I started to say but she finished my sentence for me.

"Life?" She asked.

"Yea, I just needed to get away. Do you happen to know where I am?" I asked

"Yea. I know exactly where you are. You're standing on my mother." She said in the most serious voice I have ever heard.

"Are you serious? I..I um..I'm sorry" I said while looking down and moving away from the spot I was standing in. The moment she said those words everything is forgotten about these past thirty minutes came flooding back.

"I'm kidding." She said giggling and putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Rowan." She said with a big smile on her face and sticking out her hand for me to shake it

"Sabrina." I said while shaking her hand.

                      One year Later