Peyton P.O.V Chapter 30

We woke up to Bradley taking Sabrina into the bedroom. Then I heard yelling and walked up to the door. I saw Sabrina come crying out and go out the back door.

"She's outside." I whispered so only Rowan could here me.

I walked into the bedroom where Bradley was crying on the floor.

"What the hell happened?" I asked

"I think we broke up." He told me.

"What? After a day?" I asked.

"It's not like that man. We were basically dating for months before we actually made it official or anything like that. You knew I liked her before last time we played truth or dare, I just finally told you then. I've liked her since I met her and I think it was the same way for her. I love her and she doesn't think it's going to work when we leave and I got pissed." He told me.

"Yea. I can tell." I said while looking at the wall with a hole in it.

"I have to go after her." Bradley told me.

"No. First you need to send Corey home with Paris . Then your going to splash water on your face and then maybe we can think about going after her." I said.

"But. She thinks I hate her." Bradley said to me.

"No. She loved you, she's just protecting herself . She's been hurt so many times before, she just doesn't wanna be left or abandoned anymore and you, you leaving while she loved you will make her shut down for good. She protecting the last bit of love and sanity of people leaving her she has left." I explained to him.

"Your right." Bradley said as we walked out to Corey and Paris.

"I'm sorry. About that. Maybe it'd be best if you just left." Bradley told them.

"We were just thinking that. Thanks for having us." Corey said grabbing his and her coat and ran outside.

"I want you to go inside and taken a shower . Take time and think. Just clear your head okay?" I asked him.

"Okay" he said.

We walked out of the barn as he went into his house and I went to the car to see Rowan and Sabrina in it.

"Crap." I said knowing I'm in trouble with my girlfriend.