Bradley P.O.V Chapter 19

Rowan and Peyton left with the teacher and I was still with B. We left the school and got in the car, we headed to Glenn wood with Evan.
When we got their I got out of the car and gave B a hug. We separated and walked into the building, B decided she would walk up to the desk.

"Excuse me, I was hoping I could speak with the director." She said as I walked up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder.

The man at the front desk looked up and saw her face.

"woah." He said.

"Is there a problem"she asked

"I'm sorry you just resemble some people that used to volunteer here. That's all. The manager, I'll um. I'll get him." The man said and got up from his desk, pushed a button on the door and opened it.

"Did they know them?I asked

"My parents came up here every other day to volunteer after work. They would come and talk to people, get to understand them, almost like a therapist, but they came on their own will because that's just who they were. Sarah was following in their footsteps, volunteering at fairs, animal shelters, nursing homes, hospitals. Anyway she could of helped someone she did." She told me as we were walking back to Evan.

"How do you know Evan?" I asked.

"I worked with her parents." He said.

"Everyday they would go to work, bring him home have dinner and just be who they were." She said.

"your life B, it seemed perfect. From where I'm standing your parents where Ghandi." I said.

"In this town they were." She said starting to tear up.

I let Evan give her a hug, I was hoping it would make her feel better. The man from the desk came back with the manager.

"Hello. I'm Lucas marson, how may I help you?" The manager said.

I saw B turn around and his mouth completely dropped open.

"Selena? Wait. No. I'm sorry I should go." He said confused.

"Wait!" Sabrina said grabbing his arm.

"I'm her daughter." She said.

"Holy shit." The manager said.

"Come on back." He said taking a deep breath.

We followed him back with Sabrina leading and came across his office. We entered and sat in the chairs.

"We need your help." I blurted out.

"Anything." He said.

"I need a file of all the patients that my parents had. I think I need to put one in her." She said with hesitation.

The manager got out his keys and opened up a locked safe. He bent down and pulled out a thick file.

"Here. May I ask what happening?" He asked.

"Could you narrow it down to anyone released before today a year ago, or even today."I asked looking at B.

The manager got onto his computer and pulled up some patient files showing them at us. She grabbed the mouse and scrolled down. She stopped on a picture of a blonde woman, age 43, blue eyes.

"Here." She said.

"Who is this?" I asked .

"This, this is Bernice Hernandez. She came in her a week before your parents started volunteering. She was released one week ago, last year." He said as he slowed down we he read the last bit of information

"Is she dangerous?" I asked

"Bernice? Yea. She came in here because she was in the hospital, hospital in the pediatrics giving children knifes or scissors and saying that they would be safer and get well soon if they cut. You're parents helped her, she even requested them. Why?" He explained to us.

"She pretended to be my aunt for this past year and stabbed me, and made me have mental breakdowns and cut myself and all this other bull shit." B said pissed.