Sabrina P.O.V Chapter 24

I walked outside and found the best thing in the world. Food. I saw food trucks for tacos, or hamburgers, hotdogs. Everything you could ever imagine.

I walked outside and there were balloons and cake, and banners that read, "we love you Sabrina! Happy 16 Birthday!" When everyone noticed me they yelled happy birthday and I gave Rowan a gigantic hug.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Don't thank me. Ben and Danielle are the ones who told me about it." I said as she started walking over to them.

"Thank you." I said while giving them a hug.

"It wasn't us. We helped. It was going to be just cake In the lounge but Rowan told us that your birthday was crappy so we made a few calls." Danielle told me.

I wanted to thank everyone so I got up and went to the stage.

"Hey. So I just wanted to thank every single one of you for what you did today. I truly appreciate it. Words can not even express my feelings of joy and appreciation. The fact each of you took part of putting this together sends me over the moon. I love being able to say that I work with the best crew and cast ever, and I know that's what everybody says but it's true. I love you guys, even when l hate you. Enjoy the music and the amazing FOOD!" I said as I got off the stage.

I went to Corey and Peyton and gave them a hug.

"What's this for?" They asked me.

"I think everybody needs to know people care about them, and I do. I do care about the both of you." I said.

"I'm gonna go appreciate the fact I have my rowboat." Peyton said walking over to Rowan.

"I wanted to invite you over tonight, Bradley's barn. 7:30. Be there. And bring your girlfriend." I said.

"I don't have a girlfriend."  Corey says

"Bring Paris or someone who you would like. We just wanna hang out together, have fun and be ourselves, being someone you care about." I told Corey.

I walked over to Rowan and Peyton.

"Bradley texted me about tonight, 7;00." Peyton asked.

"Yea. We need to talk. And Corey and his date are coming at 7:30." I said.

"Truth or dare?" Rowan asked

"Don't you remember the last game of truth or dare?" I said being cautious

"Yea. That was the best night of our lives." Peyton spoke up.

"I guess. I'm just worried it won't end up well." I told them.

"What? You think if we play truth or dare your feelings about Bradley will come out?" Rowan Said.

"Yes." I blurted out.

"Why?" Peyton asked.

"I'm worried if I let someone into my life they're going to leave me. Why wouldn't they. Everybody else had." I told Rowan and Peyton.

"He would never do that." A voice from behind me said.

I turned around and saw Bradley standing there in a suit with roses in his hand.

"Hey" I said

"I would never leave you, I would never leave you feeling like its you against the world. I love you and have since that night in your bedroom. I haven't been able to go a minuet without thinking of you. I was gonna do this later but I couldn't wait any more." He said while getting down on one knee.

"Rowan." I asked confused.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Bradley asked while opening up a ring box.

"What is this? I mean of course I will." I said excited.

"This is a promise rings. I Bradley Steven Perry promise to stand by your side know matter what life throws our way. I love you and know matter what happens I always are. Your my best friend B and I would never let that go." Bradley said standing up and slipping the ring in my finger.

"There's something in the inside of the ring."
I said looking at the ring.

"I engraved the date I knew I loved you. This just happens to be the day I met my best friend. So no matter what happens to us, we may stay together forever like in the movies or we may break up after a week of dating. But that will never change us because you are my best friend and I love you. He told me.

"I love you too." I said as I gave him a hug.