Carolines P.O.V Chapter 18

I was calling Emily's home phone when I heard a voice.

"Hey." A voice said. It sounded scared, in trouble.

I looked up and saw her standing there. She looked okay, but just because someone looks okay doesn't mean there mentally okay.

"Sabrina!" The other girl yelled as she wrapped her arms around her.

"Hi, rowan." She said.

"You're aunt. She isn't your aunt sabby." The blonde boy said.

"I know." Sabby said.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I found a paper, it was a release form for a psychiatric facility. I remember her from the wall at the shack and I guess that's why I allowed her to be my aunt. Listen I've never told anyone this but my arms and my legs that have cuts on them because of her. She told me that if I did that I would be able to see my parents, I was in a tough place and I now understand what I was doing and how it was wrong. She never hurt me, other than that and the injection. I know she's never gonna hurt me because we were alone together for, for well over a year. I know she loves me. I was pissed when I found out, and she panicked." Sabrina explained to us defending her.

"Do you know her real name." The dark haired boy asked.

"Bernice Sanches. My parents worked with her at glen wood. They probably told her about me and when she found out they died I guess she said she was my aunt." She said.

"We need to go to greenwood, but we also need the police." I said.

"Why don't Sabrina, Evan and the dark headed one, go to glen wood and I'll go to the police with Romeo and Juliet over here." I said.

I walked Up to Sabrina and gave her a hug, "Good luck and be careful." I said while walking away.

"Romeo, Juliet! Let's go." I hollered

I heard footsteps behind me and headed out to the car.

"We have names you know." The blonde one said.

"Well so do I. You kept calling me Mrs. Rooney. Well that's my ex mother in laws name. And i am not her I am Caroline. Tell me what your name is and then if know better."I said with honesty

"Rowan." The girl said.

"Peyton." The boy said.

"Well Rowan, Peyton, I'm glad we've officially met." I said pulling into the police station.

"Let's go take care of this monster." Peyton said grabbing Rowan's hand.