Rowan P.O.V Chapter 28

When we finished playing the friends game I put it away and saw Paris and Corey snuggled up asleep on the couch together.

"How cute." I whispered to Sabrina.

"I know. I can't believe that hadn't gotten together sooner." She said.

Sabby and I walked into the kitchen and started talking.

"Do you think it'll last?" I asked her.

"With Bradley? I um. I honestly don't know. I have hopes that it does and that it will but when he goes off to the complete opposite side of the country, who knows." She told me.

I swear my heart shattered into pieces when she told said she wasn't sure it was going to work or not.

"Listen to me sabby. You can't think like that. It's either it works, or it doesn't work and for it to be able to work you need to believe it will. I'm standing here, in the middle of Bradley Steven Perrys kitchen putting my foot down. Tell me, do you believe it'll work?" I whispered to Sabrina.

"Let's just make this last week count okay?" She said to me and walked off.

"What was that about?" I heard a voice come up behind me.

"We were talking about Bradley and whether she thinks it's gonna work or not." I told Peyton.

"She doesn't believe it will?" He asks.

"She wants to make this last week count. She doesn't wanna dwell on the fact that he's leaving. And I believe it's slowly and painfully killing her inside. Everything and everyone she's ever loved has left her, and I think with him. He would be the last straw. I don't think she would be able to handle any other losses." I explained to Peyton while wrapping my arms around his chest.

"You know what I love about us, row?" Peyton asks.

"What?" I ask

"Your fifteen and I'm seventeen. I think most people would find us, and our relationship wrong, except the people who know us. When I first met you, I thought you and I would be friends and we immediately were. And then we started hanging out together for the press and then I actually got to know you. I got to know who you are, the real Rowan Blanchard. And I love her. Her personality makes my heart jump in ways I've never felt before. And Know can ever take that away from us because it's ours, it's a feeling that not most have the power to feel but you and I do. To us, age is just a number. And I love it that way. I love you." Peyton told me.

I stood still staring at Peyton when he leaned down at me and separated his two lips and connected them to mine. I felt an instant spark, the electricity building up between us. He pulled away as I grabbed his face and pulled him back in.

"I love you too." I said

This was one of the best nights in my entire life. I knew I would never forget this moment, this passion.

We walked into the living room of the barn where the couches were and I sat next to Peyton curled up on the couch and closed my eyes holding his perfect hands.