Peytons P.O.V Chapter 4

I heard Sabrina dare me to take Rowan into the spare bedroom go for twenty minutes and I felt good inside. I got to spend alone time with my rowboat and know body would suspect a thing.
I got up and opened the door for Rowan to walk through and when she went in I closed it.

"Hey. I'm sorry about Sabrina she thinks you like me and I keep telling her that You don't but she's not listening." She told me.

"How would you feel if she was right?" I asked hoping she'd say she liked me.

"I wouldn't hate it. Look Peyton, when we first met, you were goofy and silly and just like me now. And I thought that was pretty cool and that's why we became friends. Because you are an amazing guy. And now we're here stuck in this room because of  my best friend in this entire world. Because she knows I like you and it's not just as a friend Peyton. It's more because I know I like you. I like you a lot." She told me finally explaining her feelings.

I scooted closer to her lifter her chin with my knuckle and as her brown eyes grew larger I gently placed my lips upon hers.

"I like you too." I whispered and she gave me a smile as. She placed her head on my shoulder.

"What does this mean?" She asked me.

"I would call you my girlfriend. And you can call me your boyfriend." I said.

Bradley walked in when we finished talking. We saw the door open, so we moved further away from each other.