Felicia P.O.V Chaptor 16

I was sitting in the living room when Sabrina came in...

"What the hell is this?" She asked while throwing the piece of paper at me.

"It's nothing. It's just a stupid piece of paper." I said while tossing it on the ground.

"We're you really in the mental hospital?" She asked while bending down to pick the file.

I needed to explain myself to her, and the only way to do that is to bring her somewhere that her stupid friends couldn't get to her. I grabbed the syringe from my pocket and stabbed her in the neck knocking her out. I picked her up and stuffed her in the car. I pulled out of the driveway and went to the nearest hotel. I left her in the car and walked into the bed and breakfast.

"Welcome. How many days would you like to rent a room?" The woman on the other side of the desk said.

"Two weeks, possibly more." I said looking around me and fiddling with the charm around my neck.

"Cash or credit?" The woman with the name tag Bambi asked.

"Cash." I said

"Nice charm." She said while staring at my necklace, while I was looking for my cash I. My purse, I gave her the cash.

"Have a nice day." I said

"I got into the car, and pulled around to my room. I unlocked and opened the door to my room and ran back to the car to see get Sabrina and she was gone.

A/N: hey could you tell me if you like it or not? Thanks❤️