Sabrina P.O.V Chapter 11

I got dressed for the day and went downstairs to find a note written to me

       Sabrina,
        I'll be out today. Happy birthday! I love you to heaven and back. Never forget that. And I know what you did, with your arm, and your legs. I forgive you. I understand as long as your better now because I love you, Rowan loves you. See you later, chickadee!
   Felicia ❤️

Love you too? I looked at my arms and saw the scars going in all different directions, across, up and down and I realized she's right. I realize people do love me and I do love somebody. This is going to work out. I am going to be with him and happy no matter what I have to do. I had planned to hang out with Rowan Today but it's been a year since I saw my family. I need to see them. I grabbed my keys and phone , opened the door, shut it locked it and headed to the car. I got in and saw my parents and Sarah sitting in the empty seats.

"IM SORRY! I LOVE YOU AND YOU ABANDONED ME!!" I screamed

I looked around and saw that they were gone. I pulled out and turned around to see a couple stopped behind my car. I looked closer and saw Peyton and Some other girl. I got out of the car and walked up to Peyton.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? ROWAN IS MY BEST FRIEND! SHE WOULD NEVER  HURT YOU THE WAY YOU ARE HURTING  HER NOW." I screamed and started crying.

I squeeze my eyes together and saw Peyton look at the girl and the girl look at him and when I could see clearly I noticed that the girl was Rowan. I ran my hands through my hair and ran to the car.

"I'm sorry. I'm. I'm just sorry." I said with tears streaming down my face.

I sat down in the car and hit the steering wheel and the horn beeped. I saw Rowan and Peyton come up to me. Peyton opened my car door and tried to pull me out.

"No. No. I need to go home. Just let me go home." I sobbed!

"Okay. Okay. We'll take you home." Rowan said.

"I heard Rowan  whisper, "where the hell is home?"

"I know." Peyton said as he helped Rowan put me in the backseat and her sit next to me.

I watched the car window as we left the house. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I opened them I saw something familiar, someone familiar. I saw my old home. The place I had my last hug and kiss with my mom and dad, the place I had my first kiss with a boy. The place I grew up.  I heard a beep and jumped up.

"What. Wh. What was that?" I asked as I started panicking.

"That was my phone." Rowan said as she responded to the text she had just received.