Bradley P.O.V chapter 12

When I got in the car miss carpenter drove off and too the left. I'd fallen asleep and two hours later I found myself sitting in the parking lot of a cemetery. I got out of the car and started walking towards her family's headstones.

"This is it? Huh." I asked knowing Sabrina's family lay beneath all this dirt and rubble.

"Yea. God this place brings back memories."
She said with a semi smile.

"Good memories?" I asked knowing they probably weren't.

"No. Not exactly." She told me frowning.

"May I ask what they are?"

"When Selena Sarah and Sam first died, Sabrina turned to a dark place in her life. She started to cut and have these mental breakdowns. At first it was every other week, and then once a month and now, it hasn't happened since she met you guys. Or you, I guess." She told me with this Tiring voice.

"What would the breakdowns be like?" I asked not knowing the answer.

"Sometimes they were images she saw, like she imagined seeing her parents, and then it was voices, telling her how disappointed they are in her, she would scream how sorry she was, or that they left her with know body." She said starting to tear up.

"I wanted to tell you Bradley, I'm. I just I couldn't do it with her upstairs, or at a friends house. She needed to be here." She told me.

"And is she? Is she here?" I asked.

"She's at the house." She told me

"How did she know to get here now?" I asked.

"I texted Peyton." She told me.

"She had a breakdown in front of them. Right?" I asked.

"I'm assuming Peyton texted me saying something wrong with her and I gave him the address." She said with a smile.

"We should head to the house. She needs me right now." She told me.

We started walking back to the car and headed to the hose Sabrina grew up in. I kept my eyes wide open for anything that could tell me more about her. All I saw was a high school and a burger joint.

"Can you drop me off here?" I asked.

"Sure. The house is a couple blocks down. You won't be able to miss it." she told me as I started to get out of the car.

I walked over to the burger joint and got three triple cheese burgers and three waters to go. As I waited I walked around looking at the walls with photos when I came across one of Sabrina, her family and the same guy I saw in the photo album.

"I look great! Don't I?" I heard a voice behind me say.

"I guess." I said.

"Tyler" he said a stool out his hand.

"I'm Bradley." I said .

"You don't look like you're fork around here." He said.

"I'm not. I'm from L.A, but I'm in town with a friend for her birthday." I said not knowing who this guy was.

"You know sabby?" He asked me.

"Yea. I know B. We're really close." I said to him.

"Do you wanna take a seat. I was hoping you could tell me how she's doing." He told me.
I agreed because I was curious to who he was.

I sat down at a booth and he sat across from me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I was her boyfriend. I made a mistake and now we're here." He told me.

"Yea. Now we're here, one year later." I looked to my right and saw that my order was ready.

"They were really amazing people." He said as I stood up.

"I bet they were. An amazing person has to come from amazing people." I said as I graves the food.

"You're her" I said as I turned around and saw a petite blonde girl wrap her arms around tyler.

"You must be Emily." I said clearing my throat.

"How do you know my name?" She asked.

"He knows sabby. He's with her in L.A." Tyler said.

"Tell her we love her. And we're thinking about her today." She told me.

"Will do." I said.

I walked down the block with the food bag and the drink carrier until I came up to a yellow house with white wooden doors. I walked in and saw Rowan, miss carpenter, Sabrina and Peyton and St in between Sabrina and Rowan.