Bradley P.O.V chapter 10

I lay there stroking Sabrina's hair when she turned her head and looked at me. All I could think was this beautiful blonde girl with bright blue eyes. I can't image how I've been friends with her for over a year and never thought of her that way. I've finally gotten to know her on a level that I've never known anyone on. I watched Sabrina close her eyes and fall asleep on me.

"Good morning!" I said as I gave her a cup of coffee and a morning bun.

"Hey." She said while sitting up.

"Do you want me to go?" I asked

"Thank you for the breakfast. I love it, but maybe it's a good idea that you leave. I assume Felicia knows your here but I should really be getting to work." She told me and I knew she was right.

I smiled at her and gave her a hug goodbye. I walked out her door and down the stairs and saw a photo album open on the couch and miss. Carpenter sitting beside it. I stood at the door way with the door open and started to walk out.

"Bradley." She said.

"Hello. Miss carpenter." I said

"Do you wanna see it?" She asked me while looking down at the photo album.

I nodded and, closed the door and sat next to her.

"I assume she told you. That today is a year after and that its her birthday." She said with tears coming to eyes.

"Yea. She told Peyton and I." I said with sorrow in my voice.

"What about Rowan? Or Corey?" She asked me in wonder.

"She told us last night, and she was scared and afraid and lonely so I stayed with her but..I haven't been able to see the other two, but when I do..I guess I could tell them." I said picking up the scrapbook.

"No. I think you can say it's her birthday but not about her family. She was ready to tell the two of you because she cares about you. And she deeply cares about Rowan so I think that's why it's taking her longer to tell her. You need to tell Peyton not to tell Rowan." She said making it very clear she knows what's best for her niece.

I pulled out my phone and texted Peyton "hey. Don't tell Rowan about sabbys family. Her aunt wants her to tell Rowan her self. She said that it being her birthday today would be okay but nothing beyond that." I sat it on the table and flipped through the scrap book looking at pictures of Sabrina with her sister and parents. I saw one of a guy. I stared at that photo for a while.

"That's her old boyfriend. They broke up because she had to go to their funeral and didn't want him there and it was on their anniversary. The next day she went to apologize to him and tell him but she found him kissing her best friend Emily. I actually should get rid of this." She said while pulling the photo out.

"No. You shouldn't get rid of it. Photos are memories and memories deserve to be apart of you for a lifetime whether they are good ones or bad. I know that. Ever since I was a kid my mom would tell me to keep hold of my memories, that they will bring you joy when you're lonely; and it's what you have left of the people you love." I said in the most expressive manner.

"I like you kid. You're smart and you have knowledge most don't receive until their my age" she said with a since of humor.

"Oh yea, what age would that be?" I said while she looked at me in laughter.

"I wanna be prepared for when my peers will have the knowledge as well." I said with a smirk.

"Your pushing it kid." She said with a smile

"I should get going, if Sabrina comes down ready for work I don't want her to see me still here." I said trying to leave.

"Bradley. I know I don't know a lot but I was really hoping you could do me a favor." She said with despair in her heart.

"Of course what is it" I asked.

"Are you working today?" She asked.

"Um. No I don't believe so. Why?" I asked with curiosity.

"I was hoping you'd come with me to meet some friends of mine. It will help you get to know sabby more." She said.

"Of course I'll come." I said while patting her shoulder.

"We should get going!" She said and got up off the couch, grabbed her keys, placed a note on the counter for Sabrina and we left.