Sabrina P.O.V Chapter 17

I opened my eyes and sat up, and saw who I thought was my aunt Felicia. I quietly opened the door and started to run, I didn't care where, anywhere, somewhere. I finally saw buildings I recognized. I saw the church, and the park and Evans burger shack. I ran inside and found Evan.  I tripped on the step and fell to my knees, I was trying to catch my breath when I looked over and saw the news article of my parents helping out at the psychiatric facility.
I began to cry because next  to them I saw a woman. She looked exactly like this woman that pretty much kidnapped me.

"Evan!" I yelled knowing he was looking down at his computer screen playing pool.

"How may I help you miss?" He asked starting to look up.

I spun around on my knees as he lifted his head. I could tell he remembered me.

"Hi." I said starting to tear up.

"Come hear, give me a hug." He said as I got up and ran over to him hugging him.

As I wrapped my arms around his neck I whispered, "I'm in trouble."

"Let's go some place else so we can talk privately." He said.

I watched him grab his keys and we went for a drive. I spent the car ride in the back seat laying down so know body could see me, especially not that woman. I explained what had happened with the woman.

"Why? You know your family died." He told me.

"I know. I guess I was just so willing to have someone, anyone that when she came around I was willing to accept her. Do you know who she is?" I asked him.

"No. But I know someone who could as he pulled into the school parking lot."

We got out of the car and he gave me a hoodie to hide myself. We walked in and told the Mrs. Brown that I need to see Mrs. Rooney.

"Can we talk later?" I asked.

"Of course honey." Mrs. Brown said.

We walked to Mrs. Rooney's classroom And saw  Bradley, Peyton and Rowan sitting in her on stools while she was on the phone.

"Hey."I said