Peyton P.O.V Chapter 15

I walked into the school with Rowan and Bradley and went to the front desk.

"What can I help you with?" An old lady told me.

"A year ago today." I said and all the heads in the office looked up.

"What right do you have coming in here and bringing that up?" A voice from behind me said.

I turned around expecting to see a teacher when I saw a student.

Bradley came up in front of me and spoke for me.

"Tyler. It's okay. He's a friend of B." Bradley said.

"We all are" Rowan said while walking up.

"Tyler, why don't you show this kids yo Mrs. Rooneys class. I think she can answer any questions that may have." The woman was said.

"Yes, principal brown." The boy said.

He walked us out of the front office and took us to a classroom at the very end of the hallway.

"This is it." He said while turning around. We watched him go back and disappear.

" You read?" I whispered to Rowan.

She nodded and walked in.

"Are you Mrs. Rooney?" Bradley asks

"Yes. How may I help you?" Mrs Rooney said..

"I was hoping you could answer some questions." I said.

"About?" She asked still facing the chalk board.

"Sabrina, sam, Sarah, and Selena." I said.

When I came to Sam she stopped writing on the board. Turned around and took off her glasses.

"W-what? Why do you? What do you wanna know?"She asked with stutter.

"Where Sabrina came from." Rowan and Bradley said.

I moved over to Rowan and held her hand to comfort her.

"Please. Sit." Mrs Rooney said, gesturing towards the stools in front of her.

We all took a seat and let her talk.

" Sabrina was a bright girl. She still is, wherever she is. I've known her, her entire life. I was at the hospital when she was born sixteen years ago, exactly today. She was considers popular here at the school, she had the boyfriend and the friends and unlike every movie in the world she had the good grades. She wasn't a cliche. She was beautiful, she didn't know it, and that's what made it special, her special. When her parents died everyone here was hurting. Her sister Sarah..she was a year younger, but she had the soul of Gandhi. She was amazing. She volunteered at the animal shelters all the time. Her parents came and gave presentations about sex because they both came from families that got pregnant you and did drugs, that's why there really wasn't anybody around for Sabrina to go to. She just left. Uprooted herself from her life here. After the funeral she broke up with her boyfriend for no reason at all. She left her best friend for nothing. She just left." Mrs. Rooney explained to us. We all looked at each other and I decided to speak up.

"What about her aunt?" I asked.

"What aunt?" Mrs. Rooney said.

"Her aunt Felicia, the one she's living with in California." Bradley said.

"She doesn't have an aunt in California, she doesn't even have an aunt, I'm the closest the she has to an aunt." Mrs.Rooney said.