Sabrina P.O.V Chapter 21

I'm so damn screwed up after everything that's happened to me this past year. Everybody was staring at me.

"Best Birthday Ever" I said with sarcasm.

"I'm sorry for the troubles miss." The police officer said

"Was the house even hers?" I asked

"She indeed did buy the house. But after everything that's happened, she'll be in Glenn wood prison for life." The officer said.

I nodded. Looked to my friends

"Let's go home." I said.

We walked out to the car, when Bradley stopped me.

"We have to talk about this morning." He said.

"We do. But not here. Not now." I said.

He nodded and we got in my car. I pulled out of the parking lot and went passed the sign that said you are now exiting Glenn Wood, and headed home.

3 hours later

When we got to L.A we first dropped off Peyton and Bradley, and then I went to drop off Rowan. I pulled into her driveway and shut off the ignition, and got out of the car.

"Rowan." I said

"Yea?" She asked

"Do you hate me?" I asked

"Sabrina, you are my best friend in the entire world, I could never hate you. Am I a concerned friend who loves you? Yes." She explained to me.

" would it be okay if I stayed over?" I asked.

"You know my mom loves you." She said while grabbing my hand and pulling me into her house.

"Mom. Can sabby stay over tonight, it's her birthday." Rowan asked.

"Of course she can." Mrs. Blanchard responded.

"You need to go get your sister from her dance recital." Mrs Blanchard reminded Rowan.

"Do you wanna come?" Rowan asked.

"I think I'll just stay." I told her.

I watched Rowan leave the house as I sat up in the stool at the kitchen counter and ran my fingers through my hair.

"You don't look too happy for a birthday girl." She said.

"It's not only my birthday, exactly today one year ago my sister, mother and father died. However, this past year I thought I was living with my aunt and in reality I was living with A psychopath who's not even related to me, and now I'm alone and she tortured for the past year." I said while taking a deep breath.

"Oh my god, Sabrina." She said giving me a motherly hug.

"Do you have any other family?" She asked me.

I shook me head no.

"So your alone, no guardian?" She asked me.

I nodded yes.

"Why don't you go up stairs and shower maybe you could wash away the day." Mrs Blanchard said.

"Thank you Mrs. Blanchard." I said.

"Call me Rhonda." She told me.

I walked up the stairs into Rowan's bedroom and saw a photo album of her and Peyton I opened it up and every photo was of Peyton and her. I never knew they hung out so much.
I started to un button my shirt and take off my pants when I looked down and saw everything she's ever done to me. I stepped into the shower and closed my eyes, hoping everything I've experienced this past year would just wash away with the dirt on my body. I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel and dried my body off. I put my clothes back on and sat on her bed.

"Hey. So you told my mom." Rowan asked.

"Yea. I'm sorry. I haven't experienced anything like that in over a year and it felt good." I said.

"We have to start filming tomorrow." Rowan told me.

"Okay. We should get there early so we can run our lines together." I said.

" Good idea." She said.

"I do have one question." I said

"What is it?" Rowan asked me

"What is that?" I said giggling and pointing at the reyton scrap book.

Rowan looked over and giggled

"We've spent everyday together since that night of truth or dare." She told me.

"You look happy." I said

"We are." Rowan responded