Bradley P.O.V chapter 25

I told Sabrina that I loved her, and then I decided that I should leave. I got in my car and pulled out giving her one last wink. I drove around for a couple hits and before I knew it, it was 6:30. I drove home and headed to the kitchen. I saw my parents standing there holding hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We're pregnant!" They said with excitement.

I was in so much shock. Pregnant.

"Congratulations!" I finally said.

"There's more." My mom said.

"Twins?" I joked.

"Haha. Very funny brads. I got a new job in New York. All expenses paid. We leave in a week. And with a new baby we need to be by family If something happens to us. We wanna be taken care, we want her to be taken care of." My mom told me.

"Her?" I asked.

"Yea. We found out it's a girl." My mom said.

"Go back. Your saying we're moving." I said in an angry voice.

"I'd thought you'd be happy?" My dad asked.

"If you asked me to move a week ago, I wouldn't be so mad, a year ago, even happier but now? Now? I've got friends." I explained to them.

"You have friends New York baby. And the Mets, and Red Socks are so close. You love the Red Socks." My mom said while sitting down.

"Yea. But there's the Dodgers here, there's Peyton, and Corey, and Rowan. And there's one thing New York doesn't have." I said talking about B.

"What would that be?" My mom and dad asked in unison.

"My girlfriend." I said sitting down too.

"Bradley. You have a girlfriend? We are so proud of you." My parents told me clapping.

"Can I have them over tonight? We would hang out in the barn." I asked.

"Of course. Invite that girl of yours over, we wanna meet her and her parents." My mom said.

"That can't happen. I mean you can meet her but her parents." I said

"Are they out of town?" My mom asked.

"They died. One year ago yesterday. I should really get the barn ready." I said as I walked out not the kitchen grabbing bowls, cups, drinks and snacks.

I got to the barn and set the bowls out and put the chips in them. I got pillows from the couch and bed and sat them on the floor. I got blankets and put them be to the floor. I lot a few candles and the barn was set as Sabrina, Peyton and Rowan came in.