Sabrina P.O.V Chapter 9

I walked through the door with Bradley and sat down at the table Corey, Peyton a Rowan were at.

"hello!" I said with a smile on my face.

I picked up my phone read that it was eleven thirty.

"Holy crap. It's late I should be heading home Felicia's Gonna kill me if I'm home past curfew again." I said grabbing my keys and giving Rowan a hug as I left the cafe.

I pulled into the driveway and opened the front door.

"You're home early. I said you could stay out till one thirty since its your birthday tomorrow." She said with question in her voice on why I'm home so early.

"I guess I'm just tired. I'm gonna head to bed." I said knowing she knew I was lying about why I'm home.

"Good night!" she said as I ran up the staircase.

I got in my room turned on the lights and Jumped onto my bed. I made myself comfortable when k saw my calendar on my wall. I walked over to it flipped to May, I went to the second week in that month and found the eleventh. I wrote down two events, my seventeenth birthday and the anniversary that my family died.

I walked downstairs and sat in the couch with Felicia.

"Um. Felicia. Since tomorrow's my birthday I was hopping that I could take a trip somewhere." I asked with hesitation.

"To Houston?" She asked knowing what the date was."

"Yea. To Houston." I responded.

"You should take your friends. Maybe they could meet your mom and dad and Sarah." Aunt Felicia said with a pause.

"You mean meet their head stone?" I yelled.

"I didn't mean to upset you I just thought it would be nice for you to invite your friends along. It would be safer, in my opinion." She told me while squeezing my hand.

"Thanks. I'll ask them tomorrow. I'm gonna go to be now." I said

I ran up to my room and stared at the ceiling. I looked at all the patterns on the wall for over twenty minuets when someone knocked on my door.

"I just wanna be alone!" I yelled to the door

They knocked again and I grabbed my pillow and threw it at the door when somewhen caught it.

"I'm sorry. I'll just leave" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Sorry. I didn't know it was you, Peyton." I said while tears came to mind.

"Hey. Hey. I have a feeling these tears aren't because you feel bad that you threw a pillow at me." He said jokingly.

"No. Tomorrows my birthday, and my um..something else. You can tell Bradley he can come in." I said being honest.

"I figured it might be awkward since earlier." He said laughing.

"No. No. It's fine. Just a friendly visit." I said smiling.

"Can I ask what that something else might be?" Peyton asked me.

"Have you ever heard the story of how Rowan and I met?" I asked avoiding the question which I would end up telling.

"Yah. The grocery store? Right?" He asked.

"Haha. No. I'll tell you and trust me Peyton this answers your original question." I said with a smile

" I had just moved here and aunt Felicia wanted me out of the house cause I spent all day up here. I had been dealing with some stuff the past couple weeks and so started crying. I was running and ran into a cemetery. I felt drawn to it. I found this tree house and climbed it and I got a phone call when I was climbing out and I fell. I had twisted my ankle so I'd been limping and yelling. I actually yelled shit and Rowan said same. So our first conversation started with shit and same" I said laughing.
" I was still lost so I asked her if she knew where I was and with the most serious face she told me, yea, your standing on my mother. I was in shock I'm like are you serious she like yea. I was panicking saying how sorry I was and she just started laughing and saying. Kidding. She stood her hand out and said Rowan and I shook it and said Sabrina. Your the first people I've ever told. Anyways I was crying because of the reason I moved here. A couple weeks before o moved here my family was in a car accident. It was my birthday and my sister had gone over to a friends house for a sleepover and she forgot her makeup do my parents went and picked her up and brought her back home but on the way their car slid off the bridge." I said sniffling and wiping away tears.

"I'm so sorry" they both said in unison.

"Yea. Any ways. I'm really tired so I'm gonna head to bed." I said.

"Right. We'll leave." Peyton said.

"Wait! I yelled. Could you stay?" I asked looking at Bradley.

"Yea. Of course I can." H said being the gentleman he is.

"I'm sorry I'm just scared and lonely now that I've told the truth." I said crying and leaning y head in Bradley chest.

" I hope this okay." I asked him.

" it's perfect" he he responded stroking my hair