Sabrina P.O.V chapter 13

I was calming down when I saw Bradley walk in with a bag of food from Brooke's burger joint and some waters. He sat down in between Rowan and I.  I reached for his hand but he pulled it away. I looked at him with confusion in my eyes and I could see so many emotions in his, anger, sorrow, fear. I had a feeling with the approach of today I should have told him the truth I just had to know I could trust him and I know I do, it's just too late now.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" Felicia asked me

"Yes. Actually. I do." I said with a smile. I got up and followed Felicia up the stairs.
I got up the stairs and went to my old bedroom.
I opened the door and looked from wall to wall seeing pictures of my family, friends, and a window seat. I remembered back to last year, how I would stick everything I ever cared about, everything I ever loved in there. I walked up to the window seat and lifted the cushions and found a Key that unlocked the doors to the window seat. I grabbed the key and unlocked the doors. I slowly pulled them open to see files of paperwork, and pictures and a small box of letters. I pulled it all out and placed it in multiple piles on the floor, one the letters, one the pictures, and the other pile is files. I avoided the files and looked through the photos. I picked up about twenty of the same photo, me and my ex boyfriend Tyler, and my ex best-friend Emily. I moved on to the letters, all from my pen pal Julia from New York.  I finally picked up the files. One had physiological evaluation in big letters. I go up with the file and went to Felicia.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I yelled in her face.