Points

Fern has been bugging me lately about the last talk that we did. She's not pushing me to talk to Kim; she's just a bit excited seeing me and Kim every day, like a reunited love team. What a hopeless romantic my best friend is. Poor Fern, I wish she can go ahead and find true love with Shone. Well that's not impossible to happen since Shone is really serious with wooing Fern, though he's not rushing; she just shows her that she is still important to him.

--FLASHBACK—

"Enough of me here how was your date with Shone?"

"It wasn't a date. We just ate dinner. It isn't a big deal. And like yours and Kim, it was just plain normal."

"Can you define normal?"

"Are you playing my own rules on my own game, Pie?"

"No, I just wanted to know how it really went. I missed seeing you happy Fern. Because of me, you somehow devoted yourself to help me moving on, forgetting that you also have a love life of yours."

"No, it's not your fault. It's just that, I really can't bear seeing you that way. I'm afraid to get hurt. Seeing you that way made me feel that I can't bear that if anything like yours would happen to me."

"It won't. Just take it slow. I know Shone will understand and he will wait. He's really into you. I can tell."

"Yeah right, coming from someone who can't even tell if she moved on or not." Hey no fair! That was a different case

Then we laughed at each other.

--END OF FLASHBACK—

The day passed and I just saw Kim also glancing at me from time to time. I shouldn't be like a teenager who blushes from time to time knowing that her crush is looking at her. And hey! For the record, I don't have a crush on Kim. I'm in love with her. I just wish she was too. Sigh.

"Hey, Kim might melt princess. Stop staring at her and get back to working." Puey said as he placed his tumbler in his table. He caught me again, for the record; he was the one always checking on me while I was checking on Kim.

"I am not, I was looking at other things, you judgmental friend of mine!"

"Oh really? We'll see." He said laughing. What's with the laugh anyway? Back to work.

I was really having a hard time making revisions with the plan that was given to me. I do love my job but when it comes to revisions, it's just not my talent. How do I even fix this? I tried to shake the whole blue print in front of me but I can't get the grip on redoing this thing.

"Stop playing with the blue print Pie. You'll just destroy it, and you'll be in a bigger trouble if that will happen." That's Jane eyeing me from the door while carrying a pile of papers for the other documented details of the project.

"Yeah, take a break Pie. Relax." Fah said smiling sweetly at me.

"Yeah guys, you're definitely right, I need a breather. I'll get back with this later. I'm craving coffee now, but I'll get that later. I think I'll eat lunch first. Who's with me?" I asked them and they all agreed to eat outside of the building. Here we go. Eat and eat and eat again after a stressing half-day work.

---

We ended up in a Chinese restaurant near the area. Fah and Jane were both thinking on what we should eat while Puey and Fern were choosing where we should sit. We ended up sitting somewhere near the window, which was a great view actually. Very relaxing, a great way to start eating and somehow take away a half-stressful day.