I like her

4 months has passed and Kim and Shone had fully adapted to the working surroundings. There are times when Kim and Van will be out of the field while Pie and the others were staying in to finish a few revisions. Within this period, one person was somehow acting weird, Pie noticed it and she had the urge to approach this person.

---

"Hey Fah." I looked at Fah who's acting a bit weird lately.

"Hi Pie. You need anything?" She asked me in return. Well, being the youngest in the group, and since she was absorbed by the company after the internship, she somehow became the groups baby. We loved her tenderly.

"I just noticed you've been off lately. Is there something bothering you?" I tried to sound as calm as I can to make her feel that I am all ears if she has problems.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just stressed. I love this job, I don't want to fail."

"You won't. Trust me; you're one of the best. And if you have problems, just tell us, don't be shy." I didn't pushed the topic though and just let her be. I bet she'll tell us everything when she's ready. I just hope that she'll be ready soon. She nodded and we went straight back to work.

---

After that small talk I had with Fah, she seemed to be back to reality a bit. She will eat lunch with us and tell us some stories, but she's a bit different today. She looked very beautiful as if she was getting ready for something.

"Looking fine today baby, I wonder for whom?" Jane playfully nudged Fah from behind.

"I am not. I just want to feel nice today." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh I don't buy that excuse. I'll keep an eye on you." Jane said as she walked out of the room laughing. I saw Fah blushed, wow. Was she really blushing? I saw her glance somewhere and followed her eyes. She was staring at Kim and another person walking in straight to Van's office. I was shocked; she blushed because she saw Kim? Was Fah into Kim? Wow. That hurt. But who am I to stop her? I'm not even Kim's girlfriend anymore.

I walked out of the room to go get some coffee. I wasn't feeling well. For the past weeks that Kim was here. We did talk, but never about the break up or the past. She was just civil about me, I knew and feel that she moved on from me. She wanted nothing more but to be only friends with me, and it hurts me badly, when all I wanted was to be with her again. I guess I'll just stay with her as a friend than nothing at all.

I noticed how Fah looked good and presentable each day. She and Kim would talk eventually and they seemed to be close already. It felt like Kim was being away from me again, she had her attention to Fah, and I hated it. I don't any right to demand, but I had every right to be hurt.

---

Jane and Puey decided to go lunch outside and invited us. It was again us five, me, Fah, Fern, Jane and Puey. I was not feeling good that day, don't get me wrong I am really fond of Fah, but lately, I just felt betrayed, she knew I was still in love with Kim, how come she still manages to flirt? But I have to be casual on this and be over it.

While eating, I felt their eyes were on me, as if I was a suspect for something. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked looking at them confused.

"Do you have something to say Pie? You look upset." Jane said, she was the observer at all. I gathered all my breath and courage; I had to say this so I can go ahead with my life. I looked at Fah and she seemed nervous when I looked at her.

"Fah, if you want to date Kim, just do it, I really wouldn't mind. We are long over already, obviously she moved on from me. I am giving you permission, though I was her ex, but haven't you thought that I needed some respect a bit? I wished you just talked to me instead of hurting me emotionally. But I understand, I love Kim and I love you too. I wish you both be happy." I said it, I was just looking at my plate the whole time. I don't want them to see my face. I feel crying.