THE STORY OF US

Kim's POV

I can't really imagine myself meeting Pie's folks one day. It was almost after a month already that she asked me to meet her dad. I was shocked and dumbfounded when she told me that she will be bringing me to her late dad's tomb. I was never ready of the idea because when we were still together, we never talked about it because she seemed to have avoided the subject of me getting to introduce myself to her late father, although we were together for 3 years back then.

I always find it hard to believe that Pie is really trying to get me back. I never imagined this day to happen. I felt weird but happy at the same time. All her efforts and her ways are just too adorable to resist. I can say that I don't want to make it longer for the two of us. It has been 2 years of pain for the both of us already and I think that Pie has proven herself enough to me recently.

However, a part of me just really keeps saying that 'What if she does it again? Break your heart and leave you for real this time? Will you be able to take it like the last time?" I know that it's stupid of me to be thinking this now. I love Pie but there's just really something that makes me scared. While I was in my moment of musing, a strange sound got my attention and I saw Pie walking just near me from her desk. We may be going out again but when we're at work, we try to be as casual as possible, afraid to get the attention of the folks around us. Nothing is still official for the both of us, but I'm just glad that we are good, not rush and no hurts. Just pure hope and bliss of happiness.

"Kim, sorry to bother you but I need a hand. My computer seems to not work. And I have a revision to do. Would you mind lending me your computer?" Pie asked me. I can sense she's a bit embarrassed right now.

"Yeah sure, here," I said as I stood up and let her take my seat.

"Thanks, you're a lifesaver." Pie said as she took the seat and used my computer. As she was using my computer, I can't help but just look at her amazingly. I just feel like a love-sick teenager with what I'm doing. Admiring my ex-girlfriend in front of me, not to mention that my ex-girlfriend who's trying to win my back. Hahaha! I'm such an air head!

"Why do you keep staring?" I was not aware, but I think Pie caught me staring at her. I think that since I was caught, I bet a little distraction won't be bad.

"Nothing, I was just looking at how much of a changed person you are right now," I said looking at her while I was sitting at the top of my desk.

"Can I take that as a compliment?" She asked me.

"I guess you can say that. Remember before, when we were still in school, you always made me do your stuff for you. You asked for my help with everything that is related to your studies, I even made a model of a building for you." I said laughing as I was reminiscing.

"I certainly did not ask you to do that for me! If I knew better, you were just trying to impress me because you had a huge crush on me."

"I think it's the other way around. You asked me to do those things because you want me to be around you because you already fell for me." I said with a smirk.

"I have not even thought of something like that before! You're being delusional Kim. You were the one who fell for me first!" Pie said defensively, and she was already blushing beet red, I think I hit a spot right there. I loved it when she gets defensive. She's like a little kid who doesn't want to lose an argument. Oh, I just want to kiss you in the cheeks right now, you cutie! I decided to let her be and just mind my own business, of course, that is by staring at her intently.