The Doctor is IN

I've been off lately with Shone and Pii due to tennis practice. We were joining a charity competition for our company's chosen foundation. It was almost 2 weeks when we started to practice, and we asked Pii to join in although she wasn't part of the company. She was a good player and I guess she'll be glad to see Fah too.

I remember a day after she saw Fah, Pii approached me and said that she liked Fah and wanted to be friends with her. She was not even aware that Fah felt the same way, I guess those two were just stupid not to notice it.

"Hey, don't be so good right now. Fah isn't watching yet Pii." Shone teased.

"I'm not trying to impress Fah, she's not even here. I'm just really good with my game." Pii said as he returned the ball to Shone and that ended their tennis match, in favor of her of course. My best friend needs more practice, he's got beaten twice by the same opponent already.

I was drinking water at the sight of the court at the moment. It was my turn to play, but when I was walking my way to the tennis court, I felt like the world was shaking and that my vision was fading. I looked at Shone running towards me as if he was trying to catch something, and with that memory, I went blank.

---

"Hey buddy, are you alright?" I heard Shone asked me about how I was feeling. Where am I anyway?

"What happened?" It was all I can say, we were in a place full of white walls and I was lying on a hospital bed. Wait a second, why am I in a hospital bed?

"You collapsed all of a sudden while we were practicing for the tennis match. We needed to bring you here because there was no clinic near the area by the time." Shone said as he was looking at me with worried eyes.

I remember now. I got dizzy for some reason that I don't even know. "Where's Pii?" I asked looking for our other friend.

"She's currently talking with one of the nurses. They said that the doctor will be here any moment now. "By the way, Zee called and asked me how you were doing. She said that she will be coming over by next week. I think the main office will be sending her here to help us out." Shone said.

"Really? That's good news. At least we three get the chance to spend time together. I feel a bit better now." Zee is one of our friends back in the States. She was Thai too, but she was somehow raised in the States half her life. I'm glad she was working with us. As we were talking, Pii came in with a person in white hospital robe who I assumed who is to be the doctor, right behind her. I and Shone were shocked to see who the doctor was. All we can do was stare at her out of shock.

"Hi Kim,you're always the wimp like the old days." The doctor said a pretty smile on her lips.

"Yam?" Was all that I and Shone could say.

---

"So, tell me what happened?" Yam or the doctor as who she is right now asked me about what happened to me earlier. I really didn't know what happened. Shone was the one to answer for me.

"We were playing tennis earlier, and when it was her turn to play, she suddenly passed out. We were shocked because that was the first time that it has happened to Kim." Shone said still looking at Yam.

"I see." Yam said as she faced me after talking to Shone. "You have really low blood pressure, Kimhan. I think you just overused all your strength. The color of your skin is too pale, and your eye bags can carry my things already. This is a sign of being over-fatigue. You should rest well and drink lots of water. I'll give you your prescriptions and please drink them, are we understood?" Yam looked at me with a stern face. I gulped at the expression.