I Hate This Part

Finally! Sunday! I swear that I will try to talk to Kim today. I think Puey's suggestion was right. I know I promised her that I wouldn't be rushing her, but I need to ask and know at some point as well. I just hope that I would get the answers that I want sooner.

I knew that deep in my heart, what I feel for Kim was true, and I really love her, so I'm willing to take the risk at this shot of love. Off to the game we go!

---

We were running a bit late due to the traffic. Jane and Puey are currently with us. Fah is also coming because Pii asked her to join. I bet the both of them are going out and Pii will be picking her up.

"Are we there yet? I hope we wouldn't be late." Jane was worried.

"I really hate the traffic!" I said annoyed. Well who loves traffic? Aside from the fact that it's time consuming, it also wastes so much gas. Please fix the roads.

"Well, I believe were just a few blocks away now. Why not park here and let's just walk. The competition is about to start soon." Fern, being the always calm person that she is suggested.

"Come on. Let's just leave it here." And we went out and walked. Luckily, by the time that we came, nobody was playing yet, I think the players were all just having a briefing and do a quick warm up.

"Have you seen them yet?" I asked all of them. I haven't spotted Fah right now. Where is she.

"She just sent me a message and told me that she's here already. She's also with somebody. I think they settled over the southern part." Jane said.

"Well, it's about to start, so let's just stay here. Let's go and catch up with them later." I suggested. Good thing that they did not protested. Kim and Shone will be playing in the doubles, while Pii, will be playing on the singles match.

"I think their playing on the second game. Look." Fern motioned for me to look at the tennis court. Kim and Shone just came in carrying their bags.

"Oh, I see. I guess we're a little early."

"Well it's better than being late." She said. I had to agree.

It was already Kim and Shone's turn to play for the doubles. It was an intense game since Kim was the only girl on the court. All were men, but she looks very relaxed. Before the game started, Kim came over to our side of the court and greeted us.

"Hi guys. Thanks for being here. We really appreciate it." Kim smiled.

"It's okay. Good luck. And please, don't break a leg." I said to her.

"Isn't she supposed to break a leg?" Puey said.

"Well, not in the literal sense. I know what break a leg means, but I don't want her to be injured." I glared at him.

"Okay you two, stop it before we get into a mess." Kim butted in. "I promise I'll be careful." She said with confidence.

How I wanted to say 'You better be. I don't want Yam to take care of you in the hospital again.' I tried not to. And there she went and played.

The game was intense, actually, I don't have any idea on how tennis works, but all I know is that the ball should not hit the court. I guess that's for starters. So here it is, Kim and Shone are having a bit hard time in managing to keep the ball flowing, and they made it possible. They one the first set.

The second set was a bit fast because the other team easily tied the match. This was a bit hard for Kim and Shone. I can sense that they are already tired and beat but they want to win, and I can see it in them.