LET ME DO IT

We did not notice that it was late already. We had a lot of catching up to do, however, we decided to call it a day. FINALLY!

"Thank you for the dinner Kim and Shone." Yam smiled sweetly at us. "And it was nice meeting you too Pii. You are so fun to talk to." She then turned to Pii.

"All pleasure is mine. I hope to see you again." Pii said while looking at a lunatic, smiling shyly at Yam.

"Sure. Anytime. We missed chatting with you too. Maybe we can all do it again some other time. Right Kim?"

"Yea sure. We should do this again. Be careful going home, okay Yam?" I said as I smiled at her and then she bid goodbye. There she goes walking away.

"Okay." Shone said looking at me. "Where should we go now?"

"What? You still don't want to go home?" Pii asked, a bit bewildered. "It's already 9PM in the evening. We should all get some rest because we have a competition to catch, plus the fact that I am so tired already. We were nannies for a day!" Pii said looking at me like it was my fault that I was rushed to the hospital.

"Oh come on Pii. If I knew, you were so happy that this day happened. If I was not rushed in to the hospital, then you wouldn't get to see Yam. You seem so really fond of her, you like her now?" I asked trying to tease her.

"Yeah, I like her. She is so beautiful." After that sentence, both me and Shone looked at her shocked. This girl is really a playgirl! We should tandem her up with Zee when she comes here. They'd make a good team.

"Hey, I was just kidding, I like her because she's nice. Not because I'm hitting on her or what." She then said being defensive. I bet she saw the look on our faces. "And besides, I really like Fah. I think I should ask her out soon."

"Yeah. Good idea. It's about time you ask her out." Me and Shone said in unison. Then we all laughed.

---

"So buddy. Are you going to tell Pie that Yam is back?" Shone said while we were driving. He was the one driving. He insisted since I just came out of the hospital. Such a sweet friend I have sometimes. But he's a bit more stupid than sweet. Nah, just kidding. Then it hit me. Should I, or should I not?

"Actually, I have no idea if I should tell Pie or not. I don't even think it's a big deal."

"Why would it not be a big deal?" Shone asked while looking at the road and then shifting stares at me.

"I don't know. Maybe it's just to early to say it, and besides, it doesn't matter. Me and Yam are just friends, while me and Pie aren't officially together yet, AGAIN if I may add."

"Actually, you do have a point. But don't you think that she has the right to know?" Shone said.

"Why then? I think I'm getting your point. But I don't really think it's a big deal." I answered him while looking at the window shield. I know he's trying to tell that Pie should know because we're in the process of making things work for the both of us, and she doesn't like Yam, and that may be a start of an argument.

"How long have you been going out with Pie?" Shone then asked out of nowhere. Now I'm the one thinking how long we have been going out already.

"I think a little over like 2 months already." I said with confidence in my estimation. Then Shone laughed. I looked at him confused. Why is this guy laughing? "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Because you have answered it wrong buddy." He said shaking his head. "You've been going out for about 4 months dude. And that it is a bit long already. Don't you think that it's about time to officially start a new chapter of your life with her? You're making it long and hard for her." Shone said.