CHAPTER 25

Dirty part c; MUAHAHA. 

I'm really comfortable with writing dirty parts so it's really detailed. So, um, yeah. LOVE YOU.

--

Harry and I walked down the city streets for about ten minutes until we entered a small shop that smelled like burnt bacon. The waitress assigned us to a booth in front of the store next to the windows. Since it is only seven in the morning, there is not much customers, making Harry and I to have a little more privacy. Harry still frightens me but I try to think of something else than him beating the guy in front of me. But that is a little difficult since it is the reason why Harry and I are not in a good situation and the reason why we are in a small restaurant. The waitress took our orders about five minutes after she settled us in the booth. While I am staring down at my phone, I can feel Harry’s eyes on me but I try to ignore it by texting Troy, one of my friends from Australia.

“Aren’t you going to ask me questions?” Harry asks after an eternity of silence.

“No. I think you’re old enough to just explain to me why you almost killed him.” I reply, placing my phone on the table.

Harry looks at it before answering, “It’s a long story…” he trails off.

“I don’t care.” I answer, crossing my arms over my chest.

“I just,” Harry sighs, “I don’t know where to start. There’s just so much to tell you.” He explains.

“Start from what is the most obvious. Why did you jump on him like that?” I ask.

“Um… well because he was saying the he wanted to fuck you.” He answers.

My stomach immediately starts feeling weird at the thought of that stranger doing things with me. How dare he even say that about me? He doesn’t even know me, I don’t know him, yet, he has the urge to say something like that. Not adding the fact that he said it in front of Harry. But other than the man saying that, was beating him really worth the shot?

“Harry, you can’t just jump on someone for that.” I sigh, shaking my head in disappointment.

“I know but he deserved it for so long, Lucy.” He says.

“What did he do to deserve almost being dead?”

“He’s a bad guy. When I say bad I mean like, fucking bad. Criminal bad,” Harry says.

“What did he do?”

“He… um, well, he killed someone.” He answers, avoiding any eye contact with me.

“Who did he kill?”

“Cassandra.” He answers slowly, looking down at the table.

“And who is she?”

“My sister,”

*Harry’s POV*

Lucy didn’t answer and I didn’t dare to look at her in the eyes. I am certain that if I look at her I will break down. I’ve always avoided the subject of my sister because every time I started talking about her, I always ended up fucking losing it. Every time someone asks me if I have a sibling, I simply reply with a no. I always tell them I am an only child. It just kind of makes things easier. I’ve tried to forget about her but it’s so fucking hard.

“Oh my God,” she says under her breath, “Harry I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.”

Fuck.

She slides her hands across the table, slipping them in mine. Her thumbs slowly start soothing circles on the back of my hands. Even if I wanted to look at her, I couldn’t. I don’t want to break down in front of her, especially not in a shitty restaurant. I feel bad about not telling her I had a sister, believe me, I really do. But I just hope she’ll understand.