CHAPTER 27

HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE CHICKEN NUGGETS. IT'S ALREADY CHAPTER 27. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE CAKES. (Trying not t swear, except for characters in my stories) YOU SON OF A BANANA. jk jk love you enjoy chapter twenty fudging seven. <3333333 YOLO

--

I thought staying in at home yesterday with Harry was a bad idea but I was wrong. Surprisingly, he took extra care of me. We spent the day cuddling in his bed while he soothed small circles on my sensitive stomach. He massaged my back and baked me some food even though he had difficulty with that. He would ask me if I needed anything almost every five minutes, and when I did, he was up on his feet and went to get whatever that was. During the middle of nowhere, I gasped. For two things actually; the first one was because my stomach just randomly started to hurt like never before for a short second, and the other one was because I remembered that tomorrow – today – was my auditions. All he did was shrug, tell me it’s going to be find and that he will be there and kissed my stomach softly.

“You ready, babe?” Harry’s voice asks behind me.

“Yeah, give me a second.” I reply and rapidly place my contact lenses in my eyes and I then exit the bathroom.

Harry and I decided to go to class today – well, I mostly forced him. He said he would pick me up from Literature and bring me to my auditions. Even though I am sure he will not go to class today, I can’t really do anything about it. I am his girlfriend, not his mum. Wow… I’m his girlfriend. It sounds so odd to say it. I am Harry Styles’ girlfriend. Okay Lucy, quit it.

After I put on my shoes and took my bag, Harry and I exited his flat and made our way towards his car. He politely opened the door for me and I thanked him quietly before settling myself in his car. My cramp has started to slowly dissolve and my headache is fading away. Harry made me bring six water bottles to class and gave me the bottle of painkillers. When Harry drove away from the street, I took out my phone and counted the days remaining until I wasn’t on my period anymore.  Only five days left. But if I am lucky, I only got four.

A couple of minutes later, Harry pulls into a free spot of the parking lot. He shuts the engine and exits the car. I pull the mirror down and check my makeup and hair. Okay, I look decent. Harry opens the door for me and I smile, getting out of his car. We start walking towards our class and Harry slips his hand in mine, lacing our fingers together. I look down at them nervously. It’s kind of our first day as a couple at school – not counting the trip to London on Monday.

The day went by fast. In Business, Harry and I started working on our project and we talked about random stuff. We’re pretty advance in our project despite the fact that we talked all the way through our work. Literature was long and boring. Theo and I talked a little about what happened last time when Harry was beating up that guy. I asked him if he knew who he was but he told me he didn’t, although, I didn’t really believe him. Apparently, he and Harry were good friends last year. He told me that Alice was doing well but she was pissed at me because I kind of ditched her for Harry. She is right actually; I did ditch her for Harry. Well, I plan on talking to her at the auditions.

Harry picked me up from Literature as promised and we started making our way to the auditorium. We didn’t really talk on our way there since I was really nervous. Harry saw me shaking so he took my hand in his and gave a short kiss on it and told me everything was going to be fine.

A couple of minutes after, we got to the auditorium. Harry helped me get out of my car and immediately laced our fingers together. We entered the building and a lady told me where to go. Harry and I followed her instructions and made our way to the backstage.

“Lucy Jones, you’re up next.” A boy with a piece of paper in his hand said.

I nodded my head nervously and Harry gave a small squeeze on my hand. He turned me so I could face him and gently laid his lips on mine. I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer to me. He smiled through the kiss until the guy called my name again. We separated and both smiled.