CHAPTER 13

He approaches me with a wild smirk plastered on his face. I back up until my back meets the brick building. His smile grows wider as he glues his body to mine. He moves his face to my neck and I feel his breath against my skin.

“Well, well, well, look who it is.” He whispers in my ear.

“What do you want?” I snap.

“I just want to finish what I started yesterday.” He smirks.

“Leave me alone.” I push him, but that was a bad idea. He pins me to the wall like he did yesterday.

“Not so fast there, pretty lady.”

“For your own safety, you should go away.” I spit.

“You should listen to her.” I hear Harry’s voice angrily say behind the boy.

The shag turned around to meet Harry’s unhappy face. He approaches Harry and I just stay there to stare. I don’t know what to do.

“Oh yeah, what are you going to do?” the boy challenges. Before I know it, Harry’s fist connects with the boys’ face and he falls to the ground.

 Harry goes on top of him and smashes his fist multiple times in his face. I stay here in shock; I have no idea what to do. The boy deserves this, but if I don’t stop Harry, he will kill him. Without thinking, I walk over to Harry and pull his arm as strong as I could but he doesn’t budge.

“Harry, stop!” I scream. “You’re going to kill him!”

He doesn’t listen to me and continue punching the guy who is practically almost dead. The boys’ face is full of blood and he doesn’t move anymore. Oh my God, is he dead?

“Harry,” I beg, clearly frightened of Harry. He stops immediately when he hears the fear inside my voice.

He lets go of the boy and look at me. His knuckles are full of blood and his bottom lip is bleeding since the guy punched him once or twice. I am sure he can see that I am afraid since his face seems to soften and he approaches me but I take a step back.

“I-I’m sorry,” he frowns.

“Let’s just go.” I say avoiding eye contact.

When I see his car parked in front of the block, my eyes grow wide. It is a dark grey Audi R8 Coupe with light grey panels on each side. I gasp and turn to him.

“Is that your car?” I ask as he passes in front of me and start walking towards it.

“Yes, now get in.” He says, opening the passenger door for me.

I get in and tie myself with the seatbelt. The car smells brand new leather and the seats are very comfortable. Harry enters seconds later and start the car. So, basically he just beat the crap out of someone and he leaves them there? Oh, okay. Is this considered a normal thing in England?

Harry’s knuckles and lip is full of dry blood and he seems a little calmer than before. Why was he so aggressive though? One punch would’ve been good. I didn’t think he would’ve gone to that point. Has he ever protected Amber like that? Because I’m sure there are plenty of boys all over her every day. The thought of her makes me want to be sick.

“Are you okay?” he asks, breaking the silent.

“Yeah, what about you?” I return his question.

“M-hmm,” he mumbles and grip onto the steering wheel.

“Let me see,” I refer to his knuckles.

“I’m fine, Lucy.”

“Show me.” I order.

“I said I was fine, fuck.” He snaps.