CHAPTER 19

Omg, I drove a golf cart at my friend's house and I made her fall off of it. It was hilarious and it was really fun over there. Sorry, I just had to share this cx ENJOY CHAPTER 19 omg already.

--

I got dressed into my dance clothes and sneaked into class. No one noticed my absence so I didn’t have any problems sneaking in. I take my regular spot in the back and take off the stretches where the rest of the class are. I was expecting Alice to bombard me with questions about why I was late, who I was with and all that other non-sense, but I don’t even get greeted with a simple hello. I scan the class and realise that Alice isn’t in class.

Honestly, I should’ve listened to Harry and skipped today’s class. We had free time for the rest of class after we did our stretches and our warm up. I must’ve mistaken the important dates; I think it is next week that we have absolutely had to be there. Since we had free time, I took that as an advantage to start practicing on my routine for the auditions since it is next week. I decided that I will dance on You Da One by Rhianna. There aren’t any particular reasons why, I just love the beat of the song.  I already got some dance moves for the beginning but I still need practice, obviously.

After class I went to change back into my clothes and headed out of the class. Harry was waiting for me like he promised. He is leaning against the wall while checking on his phone. I smile to myself and start making my way towards him. His face lightens up when he sees me standing in front of him.

“Hey.” I smile.

“Hey, how was class?” he asked as we started making our way out of the building.

“Honestly, I should’ve skipped with you.” I breathe.

“Really, what happened?”

“Nothing, we could do whatever we wanted.” I explain, exiting the block.

“Oh,” he says, shoving his hands in his pockets, “What did you do then?”

“I just practiced my routine.”

“What routine?”

“Oh, well I have an audition next week.” I smile, walking around campus with Harry.

“That’s cool,” he smile and I smile back. “Do you want to come to my place tonight?” he asks.

“I’d love to, really, but I haven’t seen Alice all day and she wasn’t in dance and I’m starting to worry.” I gush.

The last time I saw Alice was last night before going to bed. When I woke up, she was already gone. I haven’t seen her at lunch or in dance class. I just hope everything is fine with her. As much as I want to go to Harry’s place, I still have to be there for my friend. She always has been there for me and it would be completely selfish to not return the favour. Since I plan on talking about her tonight, I will keep Harry out of conversation. We always focus on me and Harry so I think she deserves some attention.

“You need to calm down, baby, I’m sure she’s all right.” He hushes. Oh my God, did he just call me baby? The last time he did we were in the car. Oh dear Lord, I love it when he says it.

“O-okay.” I say quietly.

“I’ll walk you to your dorm, okay?” he smiles and I nod before we make our way towards my dorm.

The whole way there is quiet and peaceful. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say or do. Harry does the same except that he walked closer to me. I am beyond happy that Harry and I get along now; I was really getting pissed of the angry Harry. Although, I think that his bad side dragged me to him and his good side pulled me even closer. Now that Harry has told me a little about his family, I feel a little more comfortable around him, but, I still get nervous and embarrassed around him because of what happened in the car. I have never, ever thought that Harry and I would go this far, yet, we are going on a date Friday night and we might actually be… a thing.