CHAPTER 17

*Harry’s POV*

I pull her off of me, still wanting more. She looks at me with a questioning look but all I do is grin and take her hand. I basically start dragging her back through the path and up to the parking lot. When we reach my car, I unlock the doors and push her in the backseat and hover over her. I close the door behind me before connecting our lips and tongue again. Her hands are once again tangled in my curls while mine are on each side of her head, supporting my weight so I don’t fall on her. I manage to support my weight on one arm before sliding the other up and down her thigh.

“Harry,” she moans in between kisses. That’s all I needed.

I don’t hesitate before running my hand over her crotch, slowly moving it up and down. Good thing she isn’t wearing tight jeans. The fabric of her leggings isn’t thick so it gives me more access to her. Soft whimpers escape her lips through kisses as I repeat the slow motion for a couple minutes.

“Harry,” she breathes into my mouth.

“Yeah, baby?” I smirk into the kiss, purposely using coy nicknames.

She doesn’t reply, instead another silent moan falls from her mouth before she starts moving her hips and the same movement as my hand. She grips onto the handful of my locks as I accelerate the movement of my hand. I toss her head to the side and start kissing her neck, sucking and licking at her soft spot.

“H-Harry,” she laments loudly, her back arching from the seat.

“No, not yet baby.” I hush into her ear, and continue to suck heavily on her skin, surely leaving a mark.

“I-I can’t,” she breathes, “Oh my G-God, Harry, stop.” She begs and I stop before she comes in her panties.

I smirk against the skin on her neck, planting small kisses here and there. Her breathing is heavy but seems to slow down every second. My hand is back above her head as her hand grips the collar of my shirt, bringing me closer to her.

“Kiss me.” She pleads and I agree to her instructions.

The kiss was slow and passionate, not rough or sloppy. Compared to all the other girls I’ve ever fucked, touched or made out with, there is something different with Lucy. I have this strange feeling inside my stomach and I admit to get nervous around her, only sometimes though.

Her soft tongue delicately collides with mine, sending shivers through my body. See, this is what I am talking about. I have never, ever in a million years shiver under the touch of a girl. What does Lucy have that is so different about the other girls?

“I think I should go home,” she says in my mouth, “Alice will start to worry.”

“But you said nine o’clock.” I remind her, moving slightly away from the kiss so our noses brush against each other.

“I know but I have to get ready for class tomorrow.” She explains and I nod before planting a soft kiss on her nose. Wow, I have never actually kissed anyone on the nose before.

I sit up and open the door behind me and exit the car. Lucy stays in the back for a couple seconds to cool off and adjust her clothing. She soon escapes the back and makes her way to the front. We then leave and start making our way back to campus.

The majority of the ride is silent with the boring songs playing on the radio in the background. Lucy, I can see, is quite uncomfortable or even embarrassed. Probably about what had just happened in the backseat. She eludes any eye contact with me or even discussion. All she does is just stare out the window and sometimes pick at her nails the way I love how she does it. Fuck, it is so God damn attractive. I don’t know why, but it’s in the way she does it.