CHAPTER 21

Sorry for the late update, I've been really busy. c:

--

Harry’s arms soon grab my waist and pull me onto him. My head flat on his chest, his hand gently strokes through my hair. Is this what he calls a date? Lying in the middle of nowhere just cuddling? Well, I love his idea of a date. It sounds weird, I know, but I just hate those typical dates at the restaurant or at the movies. It’s so common and boring. I mean, you eat every day, what is so fascinating about going to the restaurant? You watch movies or the television almost every day, what is so amazing about going to the movies? And, they are in public so if you make one misplaced move, all eyes are on you. While people are out on boring public dates, I can just enjoy my time with Harry and not be shy to do anything, even though I am shy.

“I’m sorry if this sucks, but it gets better after.” He says quietly.

“No, I actually really like this.” I smile and play with his shirt.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I hate basic dates, they’re boring.” I breathe.

He chuckles above me and his chest vibrates under my head, making a smile appear on my face. I find myself playing too much with Harry’s shirt when I notice I have revealed a little of his skin. I instantly stop and just let my hand rest on his stomach.

“I’ll let you.” Harry says under his breath and I move my head to look at him.

“What?” I ask.

“I’ll let you help me.” He whispers, looking up at the sky.

“You will?”

“Yes.” He replies.

“Look at me when you say it.” I command softly.

He lifts his head a little and stares into my eyes, “I’ll let you help me.” He repeats.

I smile widely, earning an eye roll from Harry. He sets back his head onto the blanket with his hands behind his head. Before I know it, I have sat up and Harry is just staring at me with a questioning look.

“Come here.” I quietly say.

He simultaneously sat up, looking deep into my green eyes. I haven’t noticed how close he was until I felt his warm breath against my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

“Yes?” he says just below a whisper.

“I-I want you to kiss me.” I reply, just as quietly as him.

“My pleasure.” He smirks.

His lips immediately find mine, connecting and fitting together perfectly. It doesn’t take long until his tongue enters my mouth, tangling with mine. My hands are behind me, supporting my weight so I don’t fall. One of Harry’s hands is rested on my cheek and the other one is on my waist. As Harry’s warm tongue chases mine around, he delicately starts pushing me down onto the blanket. I let myself fall and Harry’s body is soon hovering over me. Our lips very much in contact, he places both of his knees on each side of me and support his weigh onto his hands that is just over my head. His elbows are bent so he can be closer to me. One of my hands grab Harry’s shirt as the other lightly pulls on his chocolate curls. I remove my lips from his when I feel something cold hit my chest.

“What’s wrong?” Harry breathes against my lips.

He lifts himself up so that his arms are completely straight. Then, I see something that is loosely hanging down his neck. My hands reach up for it, taking it between my thumb and my index. A small paper plane pendant is what hit me on my chest. I continue to examine it in awe as Harry’s face holds a questioning look.