CHAPTER 8

I lift my hand to knock on Harry’s door but I don’t seem to find the courage. What am I even doing here? I know this will not end in a good way. He’ll probably piss me off once again with his anger problems. Before I knew what I was doing, I had already knocked three times on his door.

He opens the door and eyes me up and down, “Hey, you came.” He smirks.

“Yes, now let’s get this over with. What do you want?” I ask, trying to be as polite as I can.

“Come in.” He moves out of the way and gestures his hand for me to come in. I enter his enormous dorm and I sit on the familiar couch. I didn’t even take the time to take off my shoes. He takes a seat next to me and I turn to face him.

“Go on, what do you want?” I ask for the second time.

“Are you still mad at me?” he asks, regret clear in his voice.

“Yes.” I admit.

“Why?”

“Because, Harry! All I have been doing is nothing but being nice to you. I tried to help you in the parking lot but all you did was snap at me. Then you come back to me to be nice and mean again. You have to make up your mind.” I explain all in one breath.

“I said I was sorry, Lucy.” He pleads.

“I know you did, but then you got really grumpy.”

“Well it’s not my fault you are being difficult!” he snaps.

Oh no, not again. Am I really being that difficult? All I want him to understand is that I am not a puppet; I will not be tossed around between his anger and his happiness. If he wants to be friends he will have to control his anger towards me, at least.

“I am being difficult? You’re the one having mood swings every three seconds when I did nothing!” I spit.

He stands up from the couch and he comes over to me, his shadow hovers over me and it scares me.

“You are being more than difficult!” he screams making me to stand up and come at two inches of his face. I may be scared but my adrenaline is taking over me, I won’t be submitted by him.

“Do not yell at me. I am not a dog.” I scream back.

“Oh, because you are allowed to? Not because you are from Australia that you have more rights than me.” He spits.

“What does any of this have to do with me being Aussie?” I wonder. Seriously, what does that have to do with anything?

“Don’t change the subject!” he snaps loudly but I don’t flinch away. Okay, he has no idea either. That was probably the first thing that came to his mind.

“You’re insane!”

His face flashes with even more anger than before, causing me to swallow nervously. His green eyes now replaced with darkness pierce through mine as he grabs my shoulders and push me into the wall.

“What the fuck did you just say?” he whispers, but I almost could be killed by his voice.

“I-I, um,” I stutter under my breath.

He might be really scary, but something into him is attracting me so much. I don’t know if it’s his roughness towards me or how he makes me go mad. Both way, there needs to be a reason behind all of this and I need to figure it out.

Before I actually realise what is happening, I crash my lips onto his pink soft ones. He kisses back immediately, our lips moving in sync. His hands move down to my waist and he grips onto it firmly while mine are occupied playing with his curls. His cold tongue brushes against my bottom lip, begging me for entrance. I open my mouth and our tongues start chasing each other around. I whine when I feel Harry’s lips and touch leave me.

“I’m sorry, I can’t do this,” He says quietly, “I think you should go.”

My mind comes back to reality and I remember that Harry isn’t available. But the worst part is; it doesn’t even bother me. I just had the urge to kiss him at this moment, there were no feelings involved in any sort.

I don’t even look at Harry and I take my bag and head out the door that he has been holding for me. What the hell got into me? I shouldn’t have kissed him, it was wrong, but it felt so right.

I haven’t notice I have been crying until my vision becomes blurry. I blink rapidly to make them fall out of my eyes so I don’t trip or bump into someone. Why am I even crying? I’m not sad, not at all. Maybe it’s the fact that he drives me nuts but makes me feel so good at the same time. I don’t know what it is, but all I know is that it was a mistake.

*Alice’s POV*

Lucy told me she would be a little late, so I decided to wait for her in the dorm. It’s not like I had anywhere else better to go. I called my mom and we talked about Christmas break and Spring break. That was until Lucy barged into the room. Her eyes were bloodshot, her makeup was all smudged and her cheeks were tear-stained.

“Mom, I’ll call you back later.” I say on the phone and instantly hang up.

I walk over to Lucy who has buried herself into her bed. She’s all curled up in a little ball with the blanket over her head. What could have possibly happened to her? I hope it’s not that bitch, Amber. Should I leave her some space and let her come to me first or just go ask her right now? I was debating between the two but finally chose on asking her now so she knows I care for her.

“Lucy, what happened?” I ask calmly.

She removes the sheet from her head, “I kissed Harry.” She gushes.

“And why are you crying? Are you crying of joy?” who wouldn’t want to kiss hot Harry, huh?

“Because, he drives me insane! I don’t even know him, yet, I had the urge to kiss him. I have no idea what got into me.” She cries and covers her face with her hands.

“Why were you with him anyways?” I ask, curiously.

“He asked me to go to his place after class. I think it was to sort things out but it only made it worse. I only made it worse, I’m such an idiot.”

I move the strand of hair from her forehead, “You are not an idiot, Lucy. Sometimes people make mistakes but eventually we get over it with time.”

“Whatever,” she sighs and pulls back the blanket over her head.

I think I’ll leave her alone. She’s gotten enough today, I don’t think she wants me to annoy her even more.

 --

[ new fanfic called sin ]