CHAPTER 15

Once again, the strong sunlight dragged me out of my dreamless sleep. I slowly open my eyes to meet the familiar room I am in. I still remember the events of last night like the palm of my hand and I still feel like bursting into tears. I feel so bad for Harry; it must be awful to see that and to go through this. Talking about Harry, his arms are still snaked around my waist and I slowly start to struggle out of his grip. He wouldn’t let go, instead, his grip got tighter, pulling me closer to his body. I don’t think it is possible to get any closer to him right now.

“Harry,” I whisper. “Let go, please.”

He doesn’t answer and pull me even more into him than I thought was possible. If he pulled me even more, I am sure I would be inside his body. I sigh and decide to just let it go. I close my eyes again; attempting to fall back asleep but the sun stopped me.

“How can you sleep with this light?” I whine, knowing Harry is awake.

“Shh,” he hums in my ear, sending shivers through my body. “Just relax and close your eyes.”

“Harry, I think it’s time to get up.”

“No, it’s only like eight in the morning. Just go back to sleep.” He pleads.

Why am I sleeping in his arms again? Oh yeah, because I am an idiot. This is so wrong! I can’t be sleeping in the same bed as him after everything. What am I going to do? I know this is wrong but it feels so right and I can’t stop myself.

I push my thoughts aside and let my body relax into his and follow his instructions. Half of it worked since I wasn’t in a deep sleep. But, at least I was able to get two extra hours of light sleep. And once again, it was dreamless. I am getting so tired of seeing stars, it gets old after a while, believe me.

When Harry and I officially woke up – meaning we were out of his bed – we went in the kitchen and he started making some tea. I sat at the table and picked at my nails while I waited. He didn’t want any help when I offered so I didn’t push the conversation any further to avoid any conflict. Should this be awkward? I mean, we just slept in the same bed but we aren’t even together. Not adding that I heard him whisper my name in his sleep. And what’s even worse is that he just broke up with Amber and he already has me in his bed. Oh Lord, what have I gotten myself into?

“Here you go.” Harry said quietly, handing me a hot cup of tea and sitting across me.

“Thanks,” I murmur and take a small sip, the liquid burning the tip of my tongue. “So, um, when are you bringing me back to my place?”

“I don’t know, I was thinking of bringing you somewhere out of campus but if you want to leave than it’s fine.” He shrugs.

“Where?” I curiously ask.

“Are you interested?” he smirks.

“I just want to know.”

“You didn’t deny it.”

“I didn’t approve it, either.” I say bluntly.

“Well, if you absolutely want to know, you’ll have to come with me.” He grins, obviously loving his little game.

I don’t know if I should go with him after spending a full night awfully close to him. Half of me tells me to go, but the other tells me the opposite and I don’t know which one to listen to. I’ve always had difficulty when it came to decisions and the only person that was able to help me choose was my mum. Oh how I need her right now.

“Fine,” I give in. “But I have to be back to my dorm before nine.”

“Deal.” He smiles.