Chapter 4

*For this chapter it is going to be written as if Lux is in heaven watching what is happening but still explaining things as if she is present in real life but she isn't because of what she did. You probably have no idea what I'm going on about but you'll understand..... Hopefully.*

I lie there completely still; my chest moving slowly up and down. The footsteps are getting louder and louder. I can feel my life slipping away.
"Oh my god!" A manly yet comforting voice yells. There is nobody around, only him and my body.
He picks me up and starts running through the trees. He gets to the gate leading to the main road. The strong, caring man puts me on the backseat of his car and gets in the front. The car starts. He quickly drives to the hospital.
"Help! Somebody help!" He yells running through the entrance of the hospital with me in his arms. Two doctors come over with a gurney and the stranger carefully places me on top. The doctors rush me through a series of corridors, this mysterious hero following behind us. They take me into a small room filled with bright lights.
"I found her in the forest." He pulls the empty pot out of his pocket.
"I think she may have overdosed." The surgeons know what to do instantly. They rush the man out of the room and begin to connect me to a huge machine; I have tubes coming in and out of me, wires all over my body and even an oxygen mask.
The tattooed boy sits anxiously outside the operating theatre; he occasionally looks in through the windows but finds it hard to watch for longer than 10 seconds each time. He acts as if I'm his wife and I've become seriously ill.... Well I have.
I'm in there for hours getting my stomach pumped. They take me into a recovery room and tattoos comes and sits with me. He doesn't sit close to me; he sits near the door and watches me, making sure I don't die probably. I have My mum and Hayley to do that though. Is he my guardian angel?
"You probably can't hear me but *sigh* it does get better. It is hard at first, I know how hard it is. You don't know me but I'm going to be here for you every step of the way. I feel rude because I haven't introduced myself *laughs* I'm Tyler and I have just turned 21 years old. I found you by my secret spot and I couldn't leave you. I guess I'm your guardian angel."
He sits with me for hours just holding my hand.
"I won't leave your side until you are all better." He whispers.
He is cute; he has a bad boy demeanour when you first meet him but he looks like a sweetheart.

____________________________
Well Tyler has officially been introduced and hopefully Lux is going to be okay.
Hope you're enjoying the story. Comment on anything you think I need to improve on. Thanks for reading
-Jess