Chapter 24

It is 3 months into the tour and Fate has been getting closer and closer to Tyler whether it be with his consent or not; Josh has tried to break up with her but she always finds a way to stop him. I decide that I'm going to fly to Portland, Oregon and surprise Tyler at his show. Dahlia and I get on the plane and head out to surprise Tyler.

Tyler is sitting on his bed in the his hotel room just looking at pictures of him, Dahlia and Lux. Fate opens the door without knocking and has a sinisterly sweet smile plastered across her face. Tyler closes his laptop and places it on the bedside table. She seductively crawls from the bottom of the bed up between Tyler's legs; he becomes really uncomfortable and tries to get out of the situation but Fate has pinned him down. She sits on his chest and unbuttons his shirt; she takes her t-shirt off and stares at Tyler. In that moment Lux and Dahlia burst through the door.

"Seriously!?" I yell when I see that slut on top of him before I walk out of the room and down the hall. Tyler pushes Fate off his chest and runs after me.
"Stop Lux it's not what it looks like!" He shouts. I ignore him and carry on, holding my daughter on my hip. He catches up to me and grabs my shoulder; I stop and look at him tears rolling down my face.
"What Tyler!? What is it that is going to make everything okay!?" I cry.
"It's not what it looks like Lux." He tries to take Dahlia but I pull her away from him.
"Well it looks like you were about to sleep with Josh's girlfriend." I say then I leave the hotel.

Fate comes up behind Tyler and runs her hands down his arms from his shoulders; he pushes her off and calls for security.
"But Tyler I'm your biggest fan. I just wanted to marry you and have all of your children." She says in a calm voice as she is pulled away by the security guards. Tyler shakes his head and goes to Josh's room.
"It's over. I'm never gonna get her back. She will never believe me." Tyler sobs.
"Hey I'll talk to her it's okay." Josh says.
"She left."
"She couldn't have gotten too far. I'll find her." Josh picks his phone up and texts Lux.

I sit on the bed, in the hotel across the street, watching Dahlia play with my shoes. My phone suddenly beeps.
'Hey, it's Josh I heard you were around and I wanted to see how you and Dahlia are doing.' I force a smile and reply.
'Sure I'm at the Rose hotel across the street room 24.'
Josh arrives 15 minutes later. He notices I had been crying.
"Lux it wasn't what you thought it was." Josh begins. I go to kick him out but he convinces me to let him say what really happened. I let him continue.
"Okay well this Fate girl is a huge stalker but I didn't know and got with her; I tried to break up with her but she wouldn't let me. She unexpectedly showed up at Tyler's door took her shirt off and unbuttoned Tyler's, he tried to push her off but she had pinned him down. She is a psychopath." A wave of guilt and stupidity comes over me.
"I'm an idiot. I need to go see Tyler." I say.
"I'll pack up Dahlia's stuff and meet you at Tyler's room with Dahlia in 30 minutes." I smile then run to Tyler's room. I knock hard on the door. He opens the door quickly and is surprised to see me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. Tyler shuts the door behind me and locks it. He picks me up, I wrap my legs around him and he kisses me back even harder.
I lay there with his arm around me wearing his button down shirt.
"I missed you so much." He says playing with my short messy hair.
"I missed you more." I sigh lovingly. He kisses the top of my head and then I hear knocking on the door; I jump up and let Josh in with Dahlia in his arms.
"I see you two have made up." Josh laughs. I roll my eyes but laugh along with him. Dahlia crawls over to the bed and pulls herself up using the duvet for help; Tyler's eyes light up and he becomes very proud of his princess. He gets out bed and picks Dahlia up then twirls around with her on his hip.
The phone starts ringing.
"Hello." I say.
"Hi this is the police department, we regret to inform you that Fate has escaped police custody and is now roaming free and able to do anything." My heart drops and my concern for Tyler and Dahlia's safety sky rockets.
"Well are you doing anything about it!?" I say angrily.
"Well m'am we are doing the best we can."
"Best you can!? You have enabled a mad women to escape your custody and she is now roaming free! We have an 8 month old daughter who is completely helpless!" I yell down the phone. Josh and Tyler realise what is going on and silence falls upon the room.
"I'm sorry m'am our men are searching for her." I slam the phone back into its dock and put my head in my hands. I grab Dahlia and lock all the doors and windows.
"I am not letting that psycho near my daughter." I say. Tyler comes over and hugs both Dahlia and I.
"Everything is going to be okay." He says as he squeezes us tightly.

_____________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Very interesting and I would like to thank MRSTwentyOnePilots  for her lovely comment on my last chapter. Vote if you're enjoying the story.
-Jess