Chapter 12

"Good morning sleepy head." I chuckle.
"Ugh I love your British accent." Tyler says cuddling me. I screw up my face in a silly way and he starts to tickle me. I laugh uncontrollably.
"Noooo oh my god stop!" I giggle. He finally stops and I sit up on his chest staring down at him.
"You're so stinking cute." I say looking at his messed up hair and sleepy smile.
"So are you!" He says sitting up which causes me to fall backwards. I lay on my back at the end of the bed staring at the ceiling; Tyler comes and lies next to me on his stomach.
"So girl do you want to get chipotle?" He jokes.
"Girl of course I do." I giggle.
I get up and put one of Tyler's large t-shirts on. He follows me out of the room and sits on the couch. I jump in the shower and get changed; I put on a navy blue maxi skirt, plain black sandals, a white vest top and a cropped denim jacket.
"Are you ready?" I ask. He jumps to his feet and we leave. All we do on the way to chipotle is laugh and joke mixed with a bit of singing.
We walk into chipotle holding hands and the first thing I see when we get through the door is Paisley. I gasp in shock and Tyler looks at me concerned.
"What's wrong?" He whispers.
"It's Paisley and my worst enemy sat by the window." I whisper back.
"Oh no." He jokes. I jokingly push him lightly.
"You're being dramatic." He says regaining his balance. I roll my eyes and walk up to the counter; hopefully they just won't notice me.
"Well look who it is." A voice says. I turn around and it is Lexi, my enemy.
"What do you want Lexi?" I say bluntly.
"Oh I'm sorry I thought i'd have a warmer welcome." She says flicking her hair. Paisley just looks up at me apologetically.
"Why would I give you 'warm welcome' Lexi?"
"Oh am I being too mean? Abusive even?" She jokes. I look at her with daggers. Tyler has now turned around.
"Oh look who has a got herself an emo, pop punk celebrity boyfriend." She jokes; Paisley still saying nothing.
"Grow up Lexi." I hiss.
"What are you gonna do? Try and kill yourself again?" I can't believe she has just said that. I look at her in disbelief.
"Right that's not okay." Tyler says.
"Oh I'm sorry. Not." She turns around to get recognition from Paisley. Tyler looks at Paisley with disappointment; she just looks down at the table.
"Wow Paisley I thought you were my friend." I say and storm out of the building.
"I thought you were better than that." Tyler says shaking his head. Lexi just laughs and waves at us. I get in the car and start to cry. Tyler gets in next to me and try's to comfort me.
"Can we just go back to the apartment?" I sob.
"Yeah." He starts the car and we drive back. When we get in there is a letter addressed to me.

_____________________________
I can't believe Paisley traitor!
Hope you're enjoying the story!
-Jess