Chapter 29

"Lux please." Tyler begs. I sit with my head on my knees crying.
"Lux... I'm sorry, I really messed up. I need you." I can't bring myself to let him in. I wipe away my tears and stand up; I put my hands up to the door and place my head between them.
"Tyler.." I whisper.
"Lux.."
"I don't think I can do this." I murmur softly.
"Please just open the door." I slowly open the door and let him in. He stands in front of me his hands on either side of my face, his forehead pressed against mine.
"I love you Lux." He whispers.
"I love you too Tyler but-" he cuts me off.
"But nothing Lux, we love each other. I was angry, people get angry." I walk away. I stand with my back to him.
"But I don't like what you became."
"Lux that was a one off." He comes over and turns me around. "I'm still the same person."
"I don't know that though." I sob.
"Yes you do." He utters. I look up at him with tears rolling down my hot cheeks; he gently wipes them away and kisses me softly but with passion. I embrace him fully. He pulls away looking at me hopefully. I hug him tight.
"Promise me you will never be like that again." I whimper.
"I promise." He sobs. I hold him tighter.

I stand at the doors waiting to enter. My dress is an ivory, strapless, pearl and diamanté beaded mermaid gown. The doors open and the only person I see is Tyler. Everybody stares at me as I walk down the isle. When I finally get to the alter I stand in front of Tyler, my heart rate increasing. We say I do and kiss. We stand there ready to leave and I'm staring into Tyler's eyes; I suddenly get a pain across my stomach; I feel something warm run down my leg. Tyler notices something in my eyes.
"Is everything okay?" He whispers.
"No." I reply bluntly. The pain comes back but worse. This time I can't keep it to myself and I yell in agony. I lose my footing and fall. Tyler gets to the ground with me and notices blood on the bottom of my dress.
"The baby?" He says panicked.
"I think so." I cry.
I am rushed to the emergency room and go straight for an ultrasound.

________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter.  Little bit crazy but oh well 😂
Hope you're enjoying it
-Jess