Chapter 16

I sit there completely shocked. I am absolutely gobsmacked and I can't string a sentence together.
"So um I was put up for adoption the day I was born and uh when I was 2 I got adopted but I've always wanted to know who my birth parents are." He says.
"So why are you here?" I ask trying not to sound too harsh.
"Well I found out who my mum was a few months ago then shortly after I found out she had passed away. So I set out to look for my dad and about a month ago I found out he is in prison for abuse and murder of his 2 daughters."
"Wait did you go visit him?"
"Uh yeah he told me about his scumbag snitch of a daughter which lead me to you."
"He is an awful man." I say shaking my head. Tyler holds my hand firmly but I take my hand away.
"So I just wanted answers. I wanted to know what my parents were like."
"Well mum was an amazing woman. She was kind and caring and just overall had so much love to give."
"So why did she give me up?"
"I don't know. How old are you?"
"I'm so sorry I haven't introduced myself. My name is Aiden Fletcher I am 25 years old I am married to Dannie Fletcher and we have 2 kids: Lucy and Haydon."
"I'm an auntie?" I say in disbelief.
"Yeah and tell me if I'm wrong I'm soon to be an uncle." I smile and nod. We talk for hours about our lives, how we got to where we are now and about our parents.
"Um so we had a half sister; her name was Hayley she was 5 but dad killed her. I know you didn't know her at all but you can go visit her grave if you want it is next to mums."
"I'd actually really like that." He says smiling.
"Now that I really look at you two you look almost identical." Tyler says. Aiden and I giggle and we sound exactly alike except he has a more manly voice. It gets to 11:32pm and I am pretty much falling asleep just sat there.
"Well it was really nice seeing you I will take your number and I'd really like to meet your wife and kids." I say. He gives me his number and I see him out. I close the door and look at Tyler a massive grin plastered across my face; I jump up and down clapping my hands.
"I have a brother! I have a brother!" I chant over and over again. Tyler walks over and lightly pushes down on my shoulders to make me stop moving.
"I'm just so happy." I say.
"I know, now it's time for bed." He says taking me into the bedroom. The room is filled with baby furniture and the bed is covered in baby clothes. I look around and my grin widens and I feel like my face is going to break from too much smiling; Tyler smiles back at me and I run at him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me.
"We are starting a family!" I squeak.
"Yes we are." He replies.
We lay in bed; I lay on my back with my top pulled up off of my stomach and Tyler lies on his side with his hand on my stomach. My belly starts to move around.
"She has hiccups." I say staring longingly at my stomach my hands on either side.
"She is so cute already." Tyler says rubbing his hand all over my stomach.
"And we get to meet her in 3 months." I say.
"We need a name." Tyler says.
"I have a few in mind."
"Okay tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."
"I kinda like Sapphire and Harriet." I say. He scrunches up his face with dislike.
"Umm no what about Emily or Daisy." I shake my head.
"Hold on I have the perfect name." I say.
"Come on then." He says.
"Dahlia." He looks at me with a big smile on his face and nods.
"I love that name."
"You hear that baby your name is Dahlia. Just like the pretty flower." I say. Tyler gently kisses the top of my stomach and pulls back down my shirt then kisses me on the cheek.
"Goodnight my beautiful princess Dahlia." He says before turning the lamp off.

_______________________________
Well their baby is going to be names Dahlia and Lux just found out she has a brother called Aiden. Everything is great right now.
Hope you're enjoying the story.
-Jess