ten

10:

I made it late that night and felt asleep on my couch. The next morning I woke up on my couch by my doorbell. I quickly fixed my hair and walked to the door. When I opened it I saw Antoine standing on the other side of the door.

"Good morning," he smiled.

"You woke me up," I sighed.

"I'm sorry but you look beautiful anyway," he said while he gave me a quickly smile.

"Thank you," my head turned red from his compliment.

To be honest, I was honoured he told me I looked beautiful.

"But I'm not here to wake you up," he continued. "I want you to come with me."

"But I look terrible. Can I change first?" I asked him.

"I'll wait here," he said.

I got changed and grabbed my phone and money. After that I walked to Antoine and locked my door.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him when we sat down in his car.

"Surprise," he said.

"I hate surprises," I murmured.

"I'm sure you're going to love this."

We drove on a similar way. I drove this one time in the two weeks.

"Are we going to the library?" I asked him.

"You'll see," he smiled. "When do you get the result of your job interview?"

"I don't know," I answered.

I hoped that I would get the job because I knew for sure I couldn't find another job before the end of the week. Antoine parked his car in front of the library.

"But I haven't brought my books," I said when I saw we were at the library.

"I've brought them for you," he smiled. "I grabbed them when you were changing."

I began to laugh. "Sneaky."

"Have you read them all?" He asked me.

I nodded. I had enough time the last days to finish all the books.

We went inside and choice some books. We both choice books for each other. We spend two hours reading books in the library. After that we went home.

"It was fun," I said to Antoine before I stepped into my apartment. "Thank you."

He smiled to me. "I liked it too."

"Good luck on your training," I said to him before we said goodbye.

We needed to go home this fast because Antoine had to practice. I sat down on my couch and continued reading one of the books I started in the library. I was disturbed by my phone. Who would call me right now?

"Hello," I said when I picked it up.

"You're speaking with mister Garcia. You're hired for the job," the person on the other side of the line said.

I began to smile. I was really hired and I didn't needed to move away from my apartment.

"You can start working tomorrow. You're working three days each week."

"Thank you so much," I said with a big smile on my face.

"No problem," the man said. "I see you tomorrow at nine o'clock."

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

I was too happy I was hired. I send a text message to Dana and called Antoine. He didn't picked up maybe he was still training. I send him a text message too and continued reading. I finished the book and made some tea for myself. Of course I had to spill some of the tea on my new shirt. I sighed at put it in the wash machine. I walked back to my bedroom to get changed. When I was changing the door opened. It was Antoine. My head turned red.