(9) Sweet Revenge

Chapter 9 (Hannah’s POV)

“Shhh” I whispered to Cassie as I was picking the lock of the boy’s dorm. Oh, this prank is going to be so funny. They will regret starting this war with us.

I and Cassie were both dressed in black like we were on a top secret mission which we technically were on. I tiptoed to their bathroom with Cassie following right behind me. I couldn’t help but let out a loud yawn. Hey, it was 4am, I was tired.

“Now who needs to shut up, huh?”  Cassie whispered elbowing me. I just shot her a look which I hope she could see because it was dark and opened the bathroom door. We walked inside looking for the shampoo. Once I found it, I unscrewed the top.

“Give me the pink hair dye” I spoke in a low voice while my hand was outstretched behind me. Cassie unscrewed the hair dye bottle and gave it to me. I poured all of it in the shampoo bottle and gave it a little shake.  I had evil smile on my face when I grabbed the other shampoo bottle and removed the top.

“Pass me the green hair dye please.”  I said to Cassie once again with my hand outstretched behind me. Cassie passed me the hair dye after opening it. I squirted all of it in the bottle and put the lid back on. I gave it a little shake and tiptoed back to the door. We took the empty bottles of hair dye with us so they wouldn’t see it. Once we were back into our dorm without being caught we both sighed loudly in relief.

“How long will the hair dye last?” Cassie asked.

“It will last two whole days and then it will come out after they wash their hair.” I said snickering imagining how they will look like with neon coloured hair. Boy, will they be pissed when they look in the mirror after washing their hair.

“Okay, let’s go to sleep now. I’m tired. Goodnight.” Cassie said as she jumped to bed in her black attire.

“Goodnight” I mumbled back to her and went to bed not bothering to change.

‘I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath, scared to rock the boat and make a mess.’ Katy Perry sung in her angel like voice. If you can’t tell I love Katy Perry. She is awesome! I got up from the bed and had a quick hot shower. I looked over to see Cassie was doing her hair.

“Hey! Can’t wait to see how their hair is!” Cassie squealed. My eyes widened. I totally forgot about that.

“Oh shit! I totally forgot. Oh they are going to be pissed and I have art today and Nate sits next to me.” I said wearily. I hope they’re not too angry. When Kyle did this to me I punched him in the face. I had bright blue hair for the day and got teased for the whole year. Hopefully they won’t punch me in the face and I don’t think anyone will have the guts to tease them. They both will probably scare the living life out of the people teasing them by just glaring at them.  Those boys could be pretty intimidating.

I quickly wore my maroon, flowy, lace, crop top with my black skinny jeans. I also wore a golden flower ring and a necklace with a gold bow. I wore my maroon sneakers because I couldn’t find my heels. I must have left them in LA. I curled the bottom of my hair and wore a white bow on the side of my head clipping back a strand of hair. Once I was ready I looked over my outfit. The top showed my belly button piercing clearly and the tattoo on my back of a heart with a keyhole inside it. I have 2 tattoos, one on my back and one on my wrist. The tattoo on my wrist says ‘Hope for the best, expect for the worst, life is a play, we’re unrehearsed’. I just really liked that quote so I just got a tattoo of it on my wrist.

I walked to my art class and I got a few whistles thrown my way, I just showed them the middle finger. When I got to my class I was 5 minutes early. I quickly sat down in my seat and waited for the teacher to arrive. I was also waiting for Nate to come. I wonder if he was even going to show up. I probably wouldn’t. Miss D’souza walked into class and began with her lesson.