(33) Fun in the sun

Chapter 33 (Hannah’s POV)

‘Light up, light up as if you have a choice even if you cannot hear my voice, I’ll be right beside you dear.’ Snow patrol sang as I woke up.

 I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the light. After a few moments I sat up and let out a yawn. Cassie is still not back yet. I decided to just text her to make sure she is okay.

‘Hey hey hey, how’s it going? When are you coming back? - Hannah’

I read over my text and then pressed ‘send’. I let out another yawn before I brushed my teeth and had a bath. I came out wearing my leopard print onesie. I was just going to have a lazy day. Maybe work on my textiles project but mainly just sit around listening to music. I walked to the kitchen and poured myself some fruit loops. I grabbed myself a spoon and started digging in.

“Careful, don’t choke.” Nate teased as he walked in.

“Shut up.” I shushed him as I stuffed another spoonful in my mouth. Nate walked up to me and took the spoon out of my hand and started eating MY cereal. Wasn’t that an indirect kiss? Oh wait who cares? We’ve kissed properly anyways.

“Oi, get away from my food.” I shoved him as I reached for my spoon. I snatched it off him and brought the bowl of cereal closer to me. I put my arm around the bowl protectively and glared at Nate. “Next time you steal my food, I will break you.” I threatened.

“Have you got anything planned for today?” Nate asked with a hopeful look on his face.

“Yep.” I saw him frown. “I’m just going to sit around doing nothing.” I grinned. I saw his frown turn upside down. He had a massive grin on his face that made his eyes crinkle up.

“Well now you’re going to come with me.” Nate stated.

“Hey, I didn’t agree to this. I’m not going anywhere.” I told him as I put my empty bowl into the sink. I washed the bowl and put it back into the cupboard.

I turned back and Nate was there, 1 inch away from me. We were so close. I could feel his breath on my forehead.

“Please come.” He whispered in my ear. My heart started beating ten times faster.

“Nope.” I said. I must not give in. I must not give in.

“Pretty please.” He pouted placing his hands on my cheek. I felt my breath quicken and I saw that Nate noticed this. He has a smug look on his face. I didn’t reply because I didn’t trust myself to say anything.

I tried pushing Nate away but that only made him come closer. He placed his lips on my jaw and kissed down to my neck.

“Please.” He mumbled as he moved his lips to my collar bone. I closed my eyes. I then felt his breath on my lips.

I then decided to play along with his seduction game. Does he really think he can seduce me into going out to some place with him? Well it’s not happening.

I moved my lips forward and brushed it against his. I then moved my lips to his jaw. I left a trail of small pecks to his ear lobe. I kissed the spot behind his ear and sucked on it. When I heard Nate groan I knew my job was done. I pushed him back and skipped towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Nate asked surprised.

“To my dorm. I can’t be late for my date with my bed.” I winked as I skipped away. I slipped inside my room and shut the door behind me. I crawled inside my bed and pulled the duvet over me. I grabbed my laptop and started searching for a TV. When I found one I was happy with I bookmarked the page. I have to see if Cassie approved of it. I wanted to change the dorm up a bit. I wanted to paint the walls and get prettier bed sheets. I have to wait for Cassie to come back so we can decide what we want and what we want to change.