Chapter 14: Cypher Part 3: Killer (Revised)

Elijah's POV

Ughhh... My body hurts like hell- oops dont tell Mommy I said that.

Where am I anyway? I tried standing up but I just fell back on the floor... face first. Ouch.

"Tsss. We cant escape if you will kiss the floor Kuya." I turned to my side and saw Ashai.

"Ash. Bakit ka nagcracry?" Yeah. So stupid Eli. You're kidnapped and you ask a 6 year old why she is crying. Yup stupid.

"As if you don't know kuya." She managed to roll her eyes even if tears flowed from them.

"Saan ba tayo ngayon Ashai?" I asked. Its very dark in here and only dim lights can be seen. The doorway is illuminated by the light coming from the outside.

Party sounds were also booming loud. I guess we are in a private room in a club or something.

"If only I can reach my bracelet then maybe I would know. But sadly my hands are tied up." I pouted. I didn't know if she saw it or what but she rolled her eyes at me.

"I have a butterfly knife on my back pocket. Use it." I said. She used her fingers to get my knife and cut the rope in her hands skillfully.

*blaggg*

"And where do you think you're going?" We turned around to see a man.

"Where are we! Bring us back home!" I shouted. Don't get me wrong. I'm not scared. I actually want to cut his head off with my knife.

"D-don't hurt us... p-please..." Yeah right. As if she is still scared.

The man walked slowly the both of us. He smirked but as my Mommy always says... bad guys are always panget.

3...

2...

1...

"Ughh!?" Ashai threw the knife and accurately hit his upper right leg. Causing him to fall on his knees.

I took the knife and cut my rope then I kicked his face... hard. That knocked him out of his senses.

"Tara na Ashai!" I held her hand and ran out the door.

I saw a gun and gave it to her. We looked through the small holes on the wall that divided the storage room slash office to what seemed like a big time casino bar.

"Kuya Eli... we need to get out of here now. I saw a prestigious drug lord near the vicinity." What? D*mn it!- oops again. Don't tell mommy I cussed.

I opened the door slowly and crept out. Making sure that Ashai followed me.

"Hey there little brats!" All of the people inside the bar looked at us with grimacing stares.

"How about we play a few games? Lets start with a question and answer game. With a little twist. Every time you answer incorrectly... we will have all the pleasure of making you bleed to death." Sh*t!

♥♡♥♡♥♡

Angelo's POV

I'm going to kill him! If anything happens to those kids. I'm gonna make him feel all the pain in the world.

"Calm down Gelo!" Jewel Noona shouted from the back of my car.

"I cant calm down Noona! Those are kids! He is hurting kids! Could you take it if he hurt Eros?" Sh*t! Hindi ko alam kung alam na ba ni Hyung na anak niya si Elijah. Pero habang hindi niya pa alam. Ako muna ang magbabantay sakanya.

Bumaba na ako sa sasakyan ko nang makarating kami sa Ppalgan-yon Casino. Isang sosyal na prostitution house.

Dahandahan akong pumasok sa pinto kasama sina Noona habang naka balat kayo. At naabutan ang mga walang hiya na nagkakasiyahan.

Napatingin ako sa harapan at bigla na lang nagalit sa munti nilang kasiyahan.

Ikinuyom ko ang mga kamao ko nang makiatng nahihirapan sa pagiwas ang dalawang bata sa mga sandatang ibinabato sa kanila.

"Tatanungin ko ulit kayo... Ano ang totoong pangalan ng mga miyembro ng BBC!?"

"Hindi namin alam! At kung meron man hinding hindi namin iyon sasabihin iyon sainyo!" Sigaw ni Elijah.

"S-stop... I'll tell you everything I know..." Bulong nang mangiyak ngiyak nang si Ashai.

"Ang name ng mommy ni Kuya Eli ay Natalia Trishialine Sky. Persephone Crane naman ang kay mommy. Hindi namin alam ang Names ni tito Red at Blue. Now let us go!" Kita ko sakanya ang hirap na dinaranas niya. Pero hindi pa. Kailangan ko ring malaman kung sino talaga si Persephone. Tiis pa ng konti Thanacia.

"Alam mong hindi iyon ang pangalan ng mommy mo! Ngayon... ano ang pangalan ng mommy mo!?" Sigaw ni Christian Buenaventura aka Ingmyong-ui.

"S-satana H-helix C-crest..."

Now consider yourself dead.

Thanacia's POV

A man suddenly shot everyone in the casino. Along with some other people and Teacher Jianne.

Tita Jianne held the both of us with her hands.

"Nice to see you again little princess."

And everything went black.

♥♡♥♡♥♡

A longer chapter dahil hindi busy.

Hala! Alam na ni Angelo kung sino ang mommy ni Ashai!

Spoilers:

"I'm never going to let you go ever again Satana."

"Are you telling me that you don't love me anymore because you don't? Or because you can't accept the fact that you still love me until now?"

"I'm going to do anything just to make sure you don't leave me again."

Hahaha so sweet no?

Vomment and Share!!!
-PinkPoisonYanna♥