Chapter 20: Wings #2 Lie (Revised)

Yehey! Chapter 20 na! Ngayon sigurado na ako na may koneksyon yung chapter sa title!

♥♡♥♡♥♡

Thanacia's POV

Everything was a lie! Hanggang kailan ba sila magsisinungaling saakin?

I'm not thay stupid and naive! And where am I now? I'm here inside a stupid plane going to a stupid school in a stupid country with stupid people to meet my oh so stupid father.

I know everything now. Everything because of the unbelivably strong chemical that was injected in my spine. Amdrophoeisiac. That's what they call it. They invented it in europe. Combining Aphrodisiac, Amnesiac at my Tita- apparently -Gem's Android Serum.

But there is a limit to its effects. I need to get to the academy in about an 4 hours.

*flashback*

I woke up with my head hurting like sh*t, with Blue sleeping on my side.

"Hey! Wake up! Blue! Gumising ka." I pushed him so he will fall down the bed and he did. Revenge is sweet you know.

After a loud thump on the floor he got up and looked at me with menacing eyes.

"Para saan yun Ashai!?" I just grinned as he scratched his head.

"Kailangan mo nang bumalik sa academy. Your dad is worried like hell and-l"

"May dad ako? Sa Academy!?" Like seriously? And they didn't even tell me?

"Yup... si Angelo. But anyway. You need to get to the academy now. I gave you Amdrophoeisiac so you need to tell everyone in the academy what I tell you before your memories fade." Aghhh! Idiot!

"Why do you need to inject that to me!?" I would have told the others without having my memories erased.

"Your mind is too young for all this trauma. And will you please listen. Angelo is your dad. Red is obssessed with your mom. Were here in Korea-"

"Why are you talking to me like I'm one stupid child?" He just glared at me before he continued.

"Were in korea to hide your mother. Red is more than determined to take your mother away that's why I'll stay here to accompany them in case they go somewhere I'll be able to contact you. Your memories will disappear after 6 hours so you better hurry."

*end of flashback*

So here I am now. The plane just landed and I'm having a hard time making my way through the crowd I mean seriously? I'm a 6 year old kid not taller than the mini fridge in my Tita's office!

"Watch where your going!" I shouted at the guy who ran past me Causing me to fall butt flat on the solid marble floor.

He turned around, only to make his eyes grow into saucers.

"Thanacia! Oh God! Is it really you!?" Oh great. Just great! Who would have thought that I would meet my so called dad here.

Arghh! I don't want to be mean or bitchy but that amdrophoeisiac's after effects are crazy!

"Ummh..." What should I say!?

'Hey dad long time no see! Ang tagal naming nawala no? Kumusta ka na!' No! Thats too stupid even for my taste.