Chapter 19: Wings #1 Begin (Revised)

Kung iniisip niyo na wala na namang koneksyon ang title ng chapter na ito sa story mismo eh nagkakamali kayo. Actually meron. Hindi ko rin alam kung pano eh. Basta meron hanapin niyo na lang! (*^///-///^)y.

♥♡♥♡♥♡

Angelo's POV

"Aaaaaaaahhh!!?" Napasabunot ako sa buhok ko. D*mn it! D*mn it! D*mn it!

It has been a month! A whole f*cking stupid d*mn month! I've looked everywhere!

Why won't they let me see the love of my life and my daughter? Huh? Just last week I overheard the kids talking to Thanacia. She was crying! D*mn my baby girl was crying! She needs me!

"Angelo! Stop this please! This wont solve anything!" Sigaw ni Jianne.

"Then what will solve my problems!? Sitting still and doing nothing!? Alam ko na alam niyo kung nasaan ang magina ko!" I said standing up from the sofa and throwing the bottle of beer in front of me.

"Will you please just listen first!" This time si Natalia Noona naman ang nagsalita.

"Tito Angelo. Thanacia didnt call us this week, she knows well enough that we need to know where she is. But even with our tracking device we can't find her anywhere in the globe! Nagpahelp na rin kami kina Sir-umm... daddy but it was no use! We cant find Ashai!" Elijah panicked.

"What!? What do you mean you don't know!? I trusted you guys that you will give them back to me after a while but d*mn!" Tears started to pool in my eyes again.

I breathed in and out numerous times before opening my eyes to show my blood shot hateful looking eyes.

"Get out of my f*cking way! Im gonna go find my family."

♥♡♥♡♥♡

Thanacia's POV

"Tito Red! Please give it back!" I hate him! I hate the two of them!

Mommy and I need to get out of this place soon! Tito Red has gone crazy for his obsession on mom and Tito Blue wont do anything about it!

*slappp*

I looked back at him with confused and scared eyes. I know he's gone crazy but it never got to me that he could hurt me and my mom physicaly.

"You don't have the right to speak to me like that! Persephone is mine! And that means you need to do everything I tell you to!" He said. Dinuro duro pa niya ako.

"Red! Stop it! Wag mong sasaktan si Thanacia! Hindi lang siya basta anak ni Satana! Kaya kung pwede lang layuan mo na ang bata!" Tito-no Blue said as he held the hand that Red was going to slap me with.

"Hindi na siya si Satana ngayon! Her name is Persephone! At walang anak si Persephone! She only has me!" He's gone insane.

Binato niya yung Reciever na. Bigay nila Kuya Eli saakin para macontact ko sila. Nilapitan iyon ni Blue at pinulot. Saka ibinigay saakin.

"I need you to run away Thanacia. I need you to go back to the Academy as quick as possible. Go there and ask for help. Your mom badly needs it now." Tears fell from his eyes. His eyes that were filled with regret.

"I'll stay here and buy you some time. I'm sorry if I didn't do anything when Red took you to Korea with us. Please forgive me." He hugged me tight and injected something in my spine. But I didn't feel anything. And sleep took over.

♥♡♥♡♥♡

I'm so sorry at ngayon lang ako naka update at short update pa siya. Sorry talaga.

Anyway... ano sa tingin niyo? Bagay ba kay Red ang pagiging obsessed? Eh ang pagiging sunudsunuran ni Blue? Ano kaya ang gagawin ni Angelo? Nasaan kaya si Satana?

Vomment and Share!
-PinkPoisonYanna♥