Chapter 36: War Of Hormones (Revised)

Angelo's POV

I may not have a conscience. But I have a heart. I may have lots of enemies but I also have a loving family. Life is not fair... lalo na sa mga tulad kong assassin. Mamamatay tao for short. Masama? Di naman siguro. I'm happy with the life I have now. Even if we seem to be magnet for trouble. I have the sweetest wife, the most adorable children and a great life. Tho nagsasawa na kami nila Jewel Noona sa kakapatayo ng Academy. (<#=_=)>

"Gelo... ano bang ginagawa mo? Gabi na bat gising ka pa?" Napatingin ako sa higaan dito sa loob nga kwarto ko. At nakita ang maganda kong asawa na nakaupo sa dulo ng higaan.

"Di kasi ako makatulog. Natrauma na yata ako sa mga nangyari nitong mga nakaraang buwan." Totoo naman kasi. Kahit sabihing brutal ako sa mga mission ko iba pa rin pag yung mga mahal mo sa buhay na yung nasa ganoong kalagayan.

"Hayaan mo na yun. Ewan ko ba sayo kung bakit naprapraning ka pa." Tumayo siya at lumapit saakin saka yumakap ng mahigpit.

"Eh kasi naman-" Napatigil ako at napalunok... s-shes... wearing nothing under her robe!

"Bakit?" Tanong niya. Arrgh!? Doesnt she feel it? And then I get it. Shes teasing me. Shes been like this lately... hindi naman kaya... ah! No. Ayoko na rin siyang pahirapan sa panganganak. If you know what I mean.

Hep hep hep! Ang mga susunod na scenario ay Rated SPG. Pag babasahin ng mga kiddoes dapat may kasamang parent para may parental guidance. Wehehe...

P.S. Wag niyo pong ireport! Please...

Third Person's POV

Their eyes burned with passion as they stared at each other. The heat that was radiating off them was intense.

"S-satana..." Angelo couldn't help but utter his wife's name as she was grinding her hips and made her lips meet with his.

Their lips started to move. Angelo licked Satana's lower lip and she gladly let his tongue in. They explored each others mouths. Loving the warmth they both emit.

Their hands started to roam. Igniting the heat even more. Moments later, clothes were flying in the room.

Angelo held his wife's now naked hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her once again as he carried her to bed and went on top of her.

Hep hep hep! Bawal na dito yung mga bata! This is intense foreplay so scroll down na lang kayo. Arasseo?

His lips travelled down to her neck and to her left breast grabbing her right one and massaging it. He licked and sucked the tip of her breast making her moan and grab his hair. He repeated the same action to it making the young woman moan louder.

He made his way to her belly button and licked it several times before he went lower and sucked her clit. He inserted a finger to her womanhood and started to pump. He added another finger and pumped harder until she came. He licked her juices off his fingers along with her womanhood making her moan once again.

He was surprised when she flipped him and kissed her torridly. She went lower and made several love bites in his neck. Making him moan in pleasure.

She nibbled his tiny buds and rubbed his hard erection. Urging him to groan. She left butterfly kisses in his flat stomach before kissing the tip of his manhood.

She licked and sucked his erection and bobbed her head up and down. Making him grip her hair and pull her up before he came. And kissed her like a mad man.

Annyeong! Tapos na ang foreplay! Magbasa na ulit kayo. As if naman mapipigilan ko kayo eh. \(*=_=)/

He lined his tip to her wet core and inserted himself inside her. He started pumping slowly making her groan and tell him to go faster.

He went fast like he was being run after by a pack of wolves. She met his thrusts and pushed harder as she neared her climax.

He flipped her once again making her ride his erection. He pumped harder as he felt her reach her climax and wit a few more thrusts he finally reached his euphoria.

At diyan na nagtatapos ang TIQ. Joke! Sa mga mababait jan! Dito na kayo magbasa.

Satana's POV

The feeling was intense. Every time we did the act, it felt like the first time.

I'm never going to choose anything else over this. Over him and our kids. They are my family. They are my future.

I felt my husband hug me from my back and kiss my neck. Leaving love bites that I know would stay there for quite a while.

"I love you Satana. Forever and Always." I held his arm that was wrapped around my waist. And rubbed circles in the back of his palm.

"I love you too."

♥♡♥♡♥♡

Huhuhu!!Guyseu!! Forgive me! I have sinned once again!

PM me na lang po pag may reklamo kayo.

Vomment and Share!
-PinkPoisonYanna♥