Epilogue (Revised)

Okay! Una sa lahat salamat sa pagbabasa at sana basahin niyo itong Epilogue mula simula hanggang dulo. Mamats.

♥♡♥♡♥♡

Angelo's POV

I woke up seeing my wife running to the bathroom. Ganun ba ako kabilis? Hehehe siyempre joke lang yun. Wala pang 3 hours wahahahaha....

Tumayo na rin ako at nagsuot ng isa sa mga robe na nakasampay dito bago siya sundan. Nagsusuka siya... baka nga naka score ako. Hahaha... kidding aside, its been 2 weeks 4 days and 5 hours since we last did that before tonight.

"Baby ko? Are you okay?" I said as I rubbed soothing circles on her back.

She raised her head and wiped her lips with my thumb. Blood...

"B-babe? Whats happening? Why are you vomiting blood?" I said as I held up her weak body.

"H-hindi ko alam... I-I really don't know..." She said as I carried her bridal style to our bed.

I held her now cold hands and kissed them before wrapping one of my robes on her body and running down the stairs to the living room where the others are having their breakfast.

"Hyung!-" I stopped when they looked at me and had questioning looks. Oh. Right. I'm wearing NOTHING under my robe.

"Calm Down Loverboy! Whats with the rush?" Sabi ni Giann hyung na parang nangaasar.

"H-hyung... s-si Satana... Help!" I pleaded. Nagkatinginan sila at sumunod saakin pagakyat ko sa kwarto ko.

She has already slept/fainted when we came back upstairs. She was also cold and her lips lost its natural pinkish color.

The remains of what happened last night was still in my bed but I don't f*cking d*mn care. My wife is the most important thing right now. Take everything away from me but not my wife d*mn it!

Herrion Hyung held her wrist. And tried to locate her pulse. And later on opened her eyes and looked at it with the light coming from his light-pen.

"Hyung... sabihin mong okay lang siya. P-please hyung..." Naiiyak na ako. This is something not even I can fight. Iharap mo ako sa isang batalyong assassin. Sa grupo ng gangster. Sa isang mafia o yakuza clan. I would kill them all to protect my wife. But not this. This is an enemy that I can't even see or feel.

"Dongsaeng... calm down. Be strong for Tana..." I cried harder this time because of what EJ hyung said. I need her. Our children needs her.

"Ihahanda ko na yung mga sasakyan. Be ready to bring her down stairs." Sabi ng kung sino. My sight was too blurry to see who it was.

I wiped my stupid tears before carrying her body down to the garage and ride the nearest car I saw.

"Welcome... Master Angelo and Mistress Satana." The car's engine program said. This was one of the latest car modifications of Herrion Hyung.

"Bring me to the Hospital. NOW!" The car can detect the emotions of the rider and the rider itself. It actually has more than that but now is not the time to describe cars.

I saw the others following this car in some sort of convoy. The car behind me is owned by Giann hyung, was running as fast as mine.