Chapter 32: Two! Three! (Revised)

Thanacia's POV (Jusko... duduguin na naman yung utak at ilong natin dito. Maghanda kayo. *le abot ng tissue sa readers*)

We looked at each other worriedly. We weren't expecting them this early.

"Xan, pumunta kayo ni Chan sa Lab. Get as much nano droids. Eros, samahan mo si Crys sa 3rd floor. May mga modified weapons akong tinago doon. Thanacia, alertohin mo na sila Mom. Keep tita Satana preoccupied. Gray, kasama mo ako. Dito lang tayo. Ayusin mo na yung pagcoconnectan ng mga nano droids." Kuya Eli ordered.

I took an injectable sleeping pellet from the table before going out.

We immediately left the room and went to our assigned places. Tita Jewel and the rest of the girls were downstairs except for my mom.

"Tita. Were being attacked!" I said why they looked at me confused and their eyes showed that they don't belive me.

"What do you mean? If that was so then the boys would alert us already." Tita Jewel said. Confident in her answer as ever.

"No! You don't understand! Its a stealth attack. Tito blue is the one letting them in! He, Tito Dez and mom were bugged! They're being controlled! Please... listen to me." I pleaded. They shook their heads and sighed.

"How could they? They wouldn't do that." Why won't they listen to me.

"Please understand! Why do you think Tito Red was left there? Nasa delikadong sitwasyon sila." I said. I need to tell this to them and go to my mom afterwards.

"I think... Ashai is telling the truth." Everyone was looking at Tita Crystal questionably.

"Why do you think so?" Tita Natalia Asked.

"Naalala niyo ba nung bumaba tayo sa lab nung isang araw? Gem, diba sabi mo walang signal doon?" Tumango si Tita Gem sa tanong.

"Satana said she couldn't breathe. The lab automatically disables any microchip that enters it. To avoid contamination of Rio's Files and databases." Sabi ni Tita Gem.

"The nanochip is embeded in her neck!" Gulat na napatakip si Tita Jianne sa bibig niya.

"Uhuhh.. pati si Tito Blue. We need to help them... please. Please help me save my mom..." was getting emotional by the minute.

"Go to your mom. Make sure she doesn't get out of the room." I nodded then ran upstairs. But stopped as I got to the middle.

"Tita..." They looked at me confused.

"Do you have a shuriken or something?" I asked. Making them more baffled than they already were.

"Why?" Tita Jewel Asked.

"I just thought of a plan." She nodded and smiled.

"Think Fast!" I caught the dagger by its blade just as it almost cut through my hair.

"Bilis bilisan mo pa ang pag galaw Ashai." Sabi naman ni tita.

Sinugat ko ang kaliwang braso ko. I need to put the wound somewhere that will not be a nuisance later on.

I threw back the dagger and ran to my mom's room.

"Wag niyong sasaktan ang mga bata. Mangako kayo! Please! Pupunta na ako jan maya maya."

I heard mom say on the other side of the door. Apparently Kuya Eli and Gray disabled the soundproof system of mom's room.

"Mom..." I said as I knocked on the door.

I hear her shuffling and opening the door.

"Oh. Ashai... bat hindi ka pa tulog?" She asked with her outmost concern.

"Naglaro lang kami ng isang game nila Eros tapos nasagi ko yung dagger na nakalagay sa lamesa." Sabi ko. Showing her my fresh and bleeding wound.

"Kayo kasing mga bata eh. Dapat tulog na kayo ng ganitong oras. Hindi na dapat kayo naglalaro." She said while taking the. First aid kit from her bathroom.

"Sorry mom..." I said. As she cleaned my wound and put a bandage in it since its quite big.

"What for?" She asked holding my left arm.

"For this." I said as i held her right hand with my left and injected the pellet in her wrist.

"Th-thanaci-cia...-" she stuttered. I took one last glance at her before locking the door and carrying Ares to the Playroom.

"Anong nangyari?" Tanong ni kuya Eli nang makapasok kami sa Playroom.

"Wala kuya. Okay lang kami. Mom is... asleep." I said. He nodded in reply and carried Ares to the Crib.

I looked at the monitor and covered my mouth with my hands.... I can see everything that is happening clearly because of the nano drone cams.

Tito Red... is dead?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Eyo @Pulking! Remember when I messaged you? And you suggested to have less action scenes? Well here it is! Thank you once again!

Aish. Nahawa na ako kay Thanacia! English nang english pinapahirapan ako masyado! Kasalanan ko to eh! Tsk.

Vomment and Shareu...
-PinkPoisonYanna♥