Chapter 17: Nothing Like Us (Revised)

Thanacia's POV

I knocked on mommy's door. Hoping that she is still awake.

"Mom... your dinner is here! Open the door." I said. Sniffing off the tears that are building up in my eyes.

"Ashai... p-please leave mommy alone. B-baby please..." She pleaded. Ever since we left them she has been keeping herself away from other people.

"Mommy. You need to eat. Its crazy enough that you don't sleep or even talk to people." I honestly declared.

"J-just leave the food there baby girl." She said. I just shook my head and did what she said.

"If you need anything else mom just call me. Please. Don't keep your problems to yourself." Then I left.

♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Tito Red. Do you think mommy will be back to her old self?" I asked.

I'm sitting on our new sofa that tito blue bought along with the new house. He is always like that. He pays for almost everything.

"Maybe... someday... but not yet now." He said shaking his head.

"How about kuya Eli and tita Talia? When will they follow us? Will they be with his Dad when they go here?" I really miss kuya Eli and tita Talia.

When I woke up. Tita Talia was with Sir Ezriel. And to my surprise he apparently was kuya Eli's Dad. But I cant help myself getting jealous of him. He has a dad and I don't. I hope I will meet him.

During our stay in the Hospital that tita Jewel's family owned I learned that one of the Emperors was my uncle and my mommy was a mafia heiress. My Grampapa was a mafia boss and The staff in the academy are either my aunt or uncles.

But there was this guy. Sir Angelo. He was my mommy's best friend or so they've said. And I cant help but feel safe around him. Even if I know that he is the Famous 'Angel of Death'. According to some of my Seniors in Sky Mafia. He was the most cruel assassin there could ever be. Tita Jewel, Tito Xander, Tita Amulet, Tito Ezriel and Tito James were assasins too. Even tita Jianne was an assassin.

But like I said a while ago. I cant help but feel safe when tito Angelo was around I hope my dad is like him.

"Hey Ashai. Why did you suddenly become silent? Hindi ka naman ganyan ah. Wag mong sasabihing ginagaya mo ang mommy mo?" Tito Blue said as he sat beside me.

"Wala po. But I want to ask you something. Okay lang po ba?" I asked.

"Ano yun? You can ask me anything." He replied.

"Tito... do you know my dad?"

His smile that was present a while ago dropped.

"Ummm... yes." He said looking at me sincerely.

"What was he like? Mabait ba siya? Gwapo? Does he care for me? Namimiss niya kaya kami ni mommy?" I asked continuously.

"Well... your dad is a cool person. He is an assassin like us. And yes. He is handsome." His smile came back after that.

"He loves you and your mommy so much. And your mommy's decision hurt him a lot. And I know that he is missing you too more than you miss him." I just smiled at him.

"Go to bed now Ashai. Its already late." I looked at my side and saw tito Red.

"Okay. Goodnight."

How I hope we were a complete family. There is nothing more I could wish if that happens.

♥♡♥♡♥♡

Homay ghad! My bleeding is nose! Kahit kailan talaga inglishera tong babaeng to. Pero mas okay na yan kaysa marinig natin ang kadramahan ni Satana. Diba?

Vomment and Share!
-PinkPoisonYanna♥