Chapter 10: Good Day (Revised)

Thanacia's POV

When we reached our building I couldn't help to roll my eyes. I mean like seriously? Isn't it too degrading for a underground school to have ABCs and 123s painted in the walls?

"Hey! I know what you're thinking Ashai... maybe its not that bad in the inside. Maybe its Astig and has astig gadgets." O...kay... Where in the world did he get the word astig? I mean like yuck! It sounds like the expressions used by some jobless street dwellers.

"Come on Ashai! Smile! Even a 3 year old wouldn't paint your face! Its the first day of school!!" I just smiled... for the sake of his sanity and my shame.

I noticed the names of the sections.

Level 3- Prince and Princesses...

Level 2- Prince and Princesses...

Level 1- Prince and Princesses

We entered the last room in the first floor.

The room is quite nice I may say so myself. Touch screen ang board. With smart pen and lazer pointer. Fully air conditioned. May IPads. Finger print analyzer. Play mats. And some latest toys.

"I told you Ashai!" Kuya EJ shouted. Which caused every single child here to look at him.

Dematerialize. One thing I want to do right now but can'lt.

I facepalmed at his craziness. What else should I do? He's crazy!

"Hello... ano pong kailangan nila?" A girl emerged from the pool of kids.

"First day po ngayon nila Thanacia at Elijah. Kayo po ba ang teacher nila?" Tita Tasha answered.

"Ah. Oo. Ako nga pala si Teacher Jianne." They shaked hands and led the two of us in the front of the class.

"Class... you have two new classmates. Introduce yourselves." Teacher Jianne Said.

"Im Elijah Tyrien Klein Sky. 8 years old." He winked at some of the girls and they giggled. Tss. They're too young to do that stuff.

"Thanacia Angela Athena Crane. 6." Too cold? Nah... thats normal.

"Okay so bawal makipag away okay... sige na. Makipaglaro na kayo." Tsss. What do you think of us? War freaks?

"Ashai... stop murdering our teacher inside your head. Why don't we try to be normal kids for a change?" Kuya Eli said.

Yes. We're not normal kids. Not just because our moms are assassins but because we are too. Though Mommy and Tita Talia doesn't know Tita Tasha is fully aware.

I wasn't allowed to kill yet. But we're getting there. Every time mommy had training and missions. Tita tasha would take us to the Sky Mafia underground base where they taught us how to fight and all those stuff.

"Fine..." I said.

I walked to one of the tables that had IPads on them then looked at some apps.

"Watcha doing?" I glared at him for imitating Isabela. The girl who liked Phineas in Phineas and Ferb.

I showed her the IPad and pointed to an empty table.

I noticed that some of the kids here were my age. Only a few were as old as Kuya Eli.

"Hacking 101- Tests the ability of a student on his/her skills to hack files, accounts and sites." I read the app's description.

"You saw it too!" Kuya Eli giggled.

"Lets see how far we can go!" I said.

"Game!"

"1... 2... 3... GO!!" I counted and started hacking the files.

Tests 1-3 were easy but the higher ones gave me quite a hard time. The results appeared on the touch screen board as we played.

Yes. Play. That's what we call this. Its fun really. Gotta try it sometime.

The results went well. But teacher Jianne seemed to be surprised. Tita Tasha who was sitting with the other guardians smirked.

Results:
1- Elijah Tyrien Klein Sky; Level 6
2- Thanacia Angela Athena Crane; Level 4

The rest of the day... we just played like normal kids... or if you would call mixed martial arts normal things for a kid to do then yes. We were normal.

Since you didn't ask I'm a black belter and Kuya Eli is a blue belter.

The day ended with Teacher Jianne talking to Tita Tasha about transferring Kuya Eli to level 6 and me to level 4 or whatever that means I don't care.

♥♡♥♡♥♡

Ang tamad ni Ashai! Nagmana sa tatay. Wahahahahaha!!!!

Wahaha! Pampadugo ng ilong pagkatapos ng First Monthly exam!

Anywayssss... watcha think. Sabadong sabado maypasok kami. Tsss.

TWO WEEKS NA LANG CONCERT NA NG BTS!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE BANGTAN SONEONDAN!!!

Vomment and Share!!
-PinkPoisonYanna♥