Chapter 31: Blood, Sweat and Tears (Revised)

Thanacia's POV

Our Parents are having fun down stairs. But we are not. I am happy that I have a brother. Don't get me wrong. I do miss my mom. But I also know that the war is fast approaching. Ares told us so.

*flashback*

"Mom!" I shouted as I saw my Mom standing in front of the academy. I doubt she saw or heard me. But I can see that she was smiling bitterly.

In her hand was a boy who I guess is my brother. She hugged him and wiped her eyes. She was crying. That's a fact.

I was looking for micro chip bugs before I saw her. I smiled when I noticed that Tito blue was also with them. I miss that guy. Really. If not for him I wouldn't be here now. Even if it was his fault I slept for 5 years.

*beep*

*beep*

The bug tracker that Gray invented suddenly beeped as my Mom got closer to us.

When she saw me, she ran and hugged me. Well I think its a hug. Because if she wasn't hedging me then she was trying to choke me to death.

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*

The small box like machine beeped faster and louder which made her let go of me. Does that mean... no I doubt it. She would never do that. Would she?

"Mom... I missed you..." I held back the tears that wanted to come out.

"I missed you too my Princess." Tears were falling from her eyes. I wanted to hug her back. But my instincts told me not to.

"Mommy... is she my Ate?" I noticed that Ares was hiding behind our mom. He looks exactly like dad.

"Yes baby. She is your Ate Ashai." Mom replied.

I smiled at him. And looked back to my mom.

"Pasok na tayo sa loob. Dad is dying to see you again." I didn't sound as Excited as I should be. First because I'm really not that excited. Second, because I know something is wrong.

"Dad! Look who I have!" I shouted once I arrived at Emperia's doors.

I heard the shattering of glass as I opened the doors. Showing the shocked face of everyone inside. And a pool of juice in the bullet proof floor.

"S-satana... ikaw na ba ulit yan? I-ikaw na ba talaga yan?" Dad was breaking again. He was breaking down and building up all over again.

"A-angelo... s-sorry... I'm so sorry." Mom cried as well running to dad and hugging him tightly. A tear escaped from my eyes as I watched. I'm not an emotional person but seeing my mom and dad seeing each other after several years is indeed touching.

*end of flashback*

I was really happy that day. But whats happening right now is more dangerous than before.

The enemies have already penetrated the walls of Emperia.

"Ate Ashai. I'm scaewed." I pat his head. And whispered that everything will be alright.

*tok*
*tok*
*tok*

Nagkatinginan kaming magpipinsan at mabilisang itinago ang mga ginagawa namin.

"Ashai... Ej... please open the door." Sabi ni Mommy.

I opened the door but leaned on the door way. Purposely hiding whats behind me.

"Anong ginagawa niyo?" Tanong ni Mom na nakakunot ang noo.

"Were just playing mom." Sabi ko and pushed her outside.

"Wait. Just give me Ares. Papatulugin ko na muna siya." Sabi niya.

"But mommy. Wewe stiw pwaying..." Arte ni Ares. In such a young age, he can already win a trophy in the grammy awards.

"Come on baby. Kailangan mo nang mag sleep. Para maging big boy ka na tulad nila kuya Eros." That's such a wrong example. Like seriously? Who would want their child to be a perverted playboy?

"Sleep ka na Ares." I smiled at him meaningfully.

"Good night!" Sabi niya.

"Good night Ares!" Sagot naman nila mula sa likuran ko.

I really cant help but thank that boy. If not for him... then we wouldn't have known about what really happened that day.

*flashback*

As our parents were talking. Mommy gave me Ares. And told me to bring him upstairs.

"Ate... hewp me..." he said crying.

I looked at him confused. What problem could a 4 year old have that will make him cry.

"I wiw tew you weytew." He said wiping his eyes.

We went inside the play room. Or what we 'children' call our head quarters. Every thing we do happens here. Our contraptions, plans etc.

"Oh!! Yan na ba si Ares!? Hes so cuteeee!!" Sabi ni Xandria.

"Hi there little boy! Wanna know my hobbies?" Binatukan ko si Eros. How dare he teach my brother those things.

"Aray naman!" Sabi niya at sinamaan ako ng tingin.

"Downt huwt each othew! Pwease." Sabi ni Ares at inirapan ko na lang si Eros.

"I wanna tew you something. Pwease wisten." I nodded my head in reply.

"Ate Ashai... mommy and tito bwue wew bugged. The bad gways put twacking and wistening chips in theiw bodies. Im scaewed!" So that was why the bug locator beeped...

*end of flashback*

"Whats the plan?" Grayson asked.

"I don't know yet... I guess we should wait." I said. The others nodded while kuya Eli who was looking at his IPad that is connected to the academy CCTVs which I don't know how he hacked just shook his head.

"We don't have to wait that long." We gave him questioning looks.

"Inaatake na tayo ng mga kalaban."

♥♡♥♡♥♡

Dagdagan ko pa kaya ng 10 chapters... nabibitin ako eh. Ang bilis ng oras.

Ang hilig ko sa war no? Natagalan ang updates dahil ang hirap pag povin ni Ashai! Kung hindi pa magtatagalog yung ibang characters pure English siya. Hay nako... tsk tsk tsk.

And of course ang babaeng gahaman sa characters. Lol hahaha. My loyal reader Chloeeee... sa next book ka na lang neh? Hahaha. Bibigyan muna kita ng happy ending sa PBA.

At last but not the least!!!!

Please read the stories of:

BlankTae30

Soul_Keeper1832

BlueVirus27

ashainenabongxx

Maraming salamuch ulit dear readers... merry christmas!!!

Vomment and Sharee!!
-PinkPoisonYanna♥