Chp. I

I looked down and saw that Barrie was crawling towards me. I jumped a little bit.

Immediately realizing that he had a knife in his hand I ran back to the hallway. I closed the door and locked.

Then I ran all the way downstairs to the basement and called Lana.

"Hey hunny wasup?" She said.

"Barrie's here!" I whisper yelled.

"What do you mean!?" she asked yelling a little.

"He's here! " I told her again.

"Okay I'll be there as fast as I can. Call the cops alright?" She said talking fast.

"Alright!" I said and hung up. I was getting ready to dial 911 when the door busted open. I was hiding in a whole under the carpet. I put the phone down and waited for him to leave.

"I'll find you! I will kill you! You took Lana away from me, she doesn't deserve a piece of shit like you she needs someone better. So once your dead she will come crawling back to me!" He yelled looking all around the room.

I just ducked my head lower and waited. He finally left and I called the police.

They said they would be down our street within 5 mins. I was hoping they would because I don't think I am going to last in here without getting hurt.

I heard the sirens and then I came out. I waited in the basement and then walked out.

"HEYY!!! Where do you think your going bitch!!" he yelled grabbing my neck basically choking me. I yelped in pain thinking that nobody was really in here yet.

I fell to the ground and so did barrie. I looked up and saw on of the police tassed him. The other one immediately grabbed him and put him in handcuffs. I watched them take him out of the house and into the cop car.

Right after that Lana pulled up. She got out of her car and went to where Barrie was.

"Listen here, were over! That meant I didn't want you coming to scare my girlfriend when you know I wasn't here you dick! I hope you rot in jail." she said walked away.

I smiled watching her walk to me. She never actually asked me out. In the midst of my thinking she came over and hugged me. Without hesitation I hugged back. She came to my side and wrapped her arm around my waist. We watched as all the police men drove away.

We both walked back into the house and I showed her where he broke in.

"Ohh well we can just get that fixed it's no problem. I'm just glad he didn't hurt you. If he did I don't think I could ever forgive myself." she said rubbing her temples. I put my hand on her arm to stop her.

"No need to worry about me like that. I would have been fine." I told her. She looked up at me.

"Wanna go out on a date with me tonight?" she asked grabbing both of my hands. I smiled "Of course."

"Okay then go get ready! Dress kind of dressy. You get what I'm saying right?"

"Yeaa I understand ya!" I said and went in the bathroom to go and take a shower. I wore this velvet dress with my black toms. I did my usual makeup, winged eyeliner and dark lips. My hair was going down my back. I pinned the sides back.

She came out wearing a white dress with a cutout in the back. She had on some nude heels with it also.

"Wow you look stunning!" I told her absorbing her beauty.

"Ohh this old thing! I only brought it out because I wanted to match with you." she said. How'd she know what I was wearing??.

She laughed watching my face become more and more confused.

"Time for this date babe." she said grabbing my hand leading us out of the door.