Prologue

A sunny day greeted all the fans of the Atleti and the Real Madrid in the Bernabéu. Everyone expected the season finale of the Liga championship as two of the most powerful rivals would be facing each other in their beloved Madrid. The players jogged around and warmed up before the cameras looking expensive and desired while the stadium filled up to its maximum capacity.

"Antoine! Antoine! Right here!" Reporters tried to catch his attention. The French man smiled and goofed around with the cameras. Charming.

The warmup developed as usual and the first half of the match went relatively well. Antoine had scored a goal whilst the Real Madrid had scored two.

"We need to be more aggressive" Simeone said as the team hydrated. "Griezmann, stop being a little girl and strike directly to the goalkeeper."

"He's bigger than Antoine" Fernando spoke up. "He would bring him down."

"Nobody asked for your opinion, Torres" Simeone snapped angrily. "Now, give me the victory or everyone will get 50 extra pushups in Monday's training."

Both teams rejoined and the second half began. Antoine attacked as instructed, everything was going fine until the goalkeeper decided to halt the ball by throwing himself at Antoine's feet. Antoine flew in the air and landed over his shoulder, a clear crack was audible.

"Merde!!" Antoine cursed as he held his shoulder after the referee stopped the match and was taken to the locker room.

"I think it's broken" the Atleti's doctor said. "We have to take him to the hospital."

A couple of miles away, doctor Caleb Brown enjoyed his break in the hospital's cafeteria while watching the match between two of the most important teams in La Liga. Great. Not that he wasn't a fan of football, but it was the only channel that was broadcasted in the cafeteria.

"First degree trauma" he said as he ate his burrito witnessing Antoine's injury replay.

Once his break was over, Caleb was surprised to have the same man he saw minutes ago in the sports channel in front of him; this time looking concerned, agitated and distressed. He held his shoulder tightly and, by the look of his face, he could notice that Antoine wasn't having a good time.

"Put him over the stretcher" he ordered the paramedics.

"Gracias" Antoine hissed and look over to Caleb who was washing his hands.

"I'm Caleb Brown" he introduced himself. "I will be your doctor."